Home
I really hate to sell this, but stuff happens. This gun was made in 83. I bought this gun on the Fire, and put a bunch into it since then. I had it professionally refinished with multiple coats of tru-oil in satin. Really much better than the old gloss finish. I had a Limbsaver installed, and a Vais muzzle brake. If you're not familiar with the Vais MB. Read up on it. It didn't increase the noise at all that I can tell. .270 power, and less than .243 recoil. I have a bad cheek from surgery, and can't handle recoil anymore. This gun is a sweetheart now. Great for youngsters, woman, or an ybody who doesn't like recoil. It shoots .60 MOA with factory core-lokts.
My gunsmith tuned the trigger to 3 lbs. Very crisp trigger. The bore is perfect. Leupold low mounts included. It will mount a 3x9x40 scope with no problem. The 4x33 scope on it now is not included unless you want to pay $150 extra. I still have to pay for it. It's in great condition, and it shot the .60 MOA.

I'm going to lose my butt on this deal. I'd like to get $625 and a bit of help with shipping. I'll ship it is a gun case/box to protect it.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I forgot to add. I'll throw is a sling too.
very nice. hope it goes fast so i dont see it again. good luck with sale
Yeah really, My lefty trigger finger is getting itchy!
Originally Posted by broomd
Yeah really, My lefty trigger finger is getting itchy!

Please do so I wont!!!
Its a very handsome rifle..... looks alot like my 'old faithful'....
I have a Gamo 220 Hunter with original box, BSA scope, and soft case I can offer for trade if interested.
Not an air gun fan, but I might consider a varmint gun.
Originally Posted by Mauser_Hunter
Not an air gun fan, but I might consider a varmint gun.
I also have 1K RWS Super Dome pellets and 500 RWS Super Point Pellets.
Interested in trading towards a Ruger model 77 mark II 7 rem mag left hand, blue with wood stock? 99%?
Still available.
To the top for a fellow lefty with a handsome rifle in a great chambering.....
Thanks for the interest and bumps guys.

Since nobody said they want it. I'm going to keep it. It's such a good shooting gun. It was killing me to sell it.

Besides, I need to kill at least one elk with it. I want to see how a .270 does on elk.
I'm going to bring this back up for sale. Sling, gun case, a box of fed 150 gr Partitions included.

Add $100 to include scope.
Bumps
TTT
bump
Fellow lefty bump.
Scope is no longer available.

Gun is now $600.

Vais cost me $240. I think $600 is a good deal with all the extras I have twice that invested.
I just can't lower the price anymore. I paid $575 for the gun, and then put that much back into it.

I will sweeten the deal with more ammo. It now comes with 3 boxes of Federal Premium 150 gr Partitions. That's a $140 value.
It's a shame nobody wants this gun.

Not for sale anymore.
One last try before putting it on consignment in a gun shop. I'm going to stay with my 30-30, and don't need this gun anymore.

New price $550. I'm losing $500 on this, but probably won't do much better at the gun shop.
That looks like a heck of a deal, tempting even to a guy that doesn't like 700s. I'm "gun poor" and too old to need another one. It must be the season that it hasn't moved
That looks like a heck of a deal, tempting even to a guy that doesn't like 700s. I'm "gun poor" and too old to need another one. It must be the season that it hasn't moved
try one more look
Up you go
I'll entertain thoughts of a trade for a muzzleloader in part of full.

No junk please.
BTT
PM Sent
TTT
Groan......bump

Will someone buy this freaking gun? I have enough guns. This one has to go. It has many many kills left in it.

Honest.
One last time. Up you go.
did it sell
WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU IF THE RIFLE IS STILL FOR SALE WITH SCOPE. WILL PAY SHIPPING
sell???????????????
Sorry, it's sold guys. I thought this thread would be buried deep by now, and didn't want to drag it back up.
© 24hourcampfire