Home
I have for sale a new in the box Browning A5 Quail Unlimited Chevy Trucks Limited Addition. There were only 400 of these made. It has gold inlay on both sides of the receiver. On the left side there is a covey of quail and on the right side there is a dog and a flying covey of quail along with the Chevy bow tie. It has a round knob wood stock with a Gold medallion that says 100th anniversary and the last of the A5's. It was made in 1999. It has a 28" barrel with invector chokes. This would look good in a Browning collection. I am asking $1300 for it and will listen to trade offers. I can email anybody pictures.
Pictures sent to all who asked
Evening bump
Some pic's of Jesse James' shotgun.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Up for the morning
Bump
Sent a pm. You can e-mail me at [email protected]
PM Relied and this one is SPF
[font:Impact]Hello My name is Bobby Don Mouser I'm writing you about your Browning A5 Quail Unlimited NIB 12 Gauge is it still for sell because i'm interested in it and I was wondering how to get ahold of you so that we could talk more about the gun and how I can buy it my number is (918)843-0366 you can call me between 6am-10pm please respond so that you can let me know a little more about the gun.
Thank You,
[b]

Bobby Don Mouser[/b]
© 24hourcampfire