Home
Posted By: CAFR (2) Remingtons for sale - 01/29/12
I have a Rem 721 in .270, 24", Syn B&C Stock, Good Bore, missing rear iron sight, weaver 2-piece bases. Overall cond is G to VG. I have the original bottom metal for it, as well. Asking $450.00.
Also have a Rem 722 in .222, 26", Original Walnut Stock with enhanced checkering, Iron Sights, Unertl Scope bases, Good Bore, blue is 95%. Overall cond is VG. Asking $500.00.

Reasonable trades or offer will be entertained!
Posted By: 87jeep Re: (2) Remingtons for sale - 01/29/12
I would be interested in seeing some pictures of your 722 please! Thank You
Posted By: tucsonan Re: (2) Remingtons for sale - 01/29/12
Would also be interested in pics of your 722
Posted By: CAFR Re: (2) Remingtons for sale - 02/02/12
Be patient Guys. I'm working on getting photos for ya.
Originally Posted by CAFR

Crazy expectations these days...4 full days isn't nearly enough time for pics.
Posted By: Redbone311 Re: (2) Remingtons for sale - 02/02/12
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
Originally Posted by CAFR

Crazy expectations these days...4 full days isn't nearly enough time for pics.

LOL - +1

Pretty tough. 1st you have to have a camera (oh yeah - even cell phone have them now), then you have to point it at the rifle, then you even have to push the button. Then you have to download and post them. May be another month yet.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: (2) Remingtons for sale - 02/02/12
You clowns have no idea what's going on in this dudes life right now. Ever think maybe his wife and kid were in a car accident? Or the house burned down? Or the neighbors house flooded and he's over helping? Man...
Posted By: Mink Re: (2) Remingtons for sale - 02/02/12
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You clowns have no idea what's going on in this dudes life right now. Ever think maybe his wife and kid were in a car accident? Or the house burned down? Or the neighbors house flooded and he's over helping? Man...

Don't be so dramatic Francis. grin

Seriously, if you want to sell something on here, it's very simple to get your chit together before making the posting. Sellers choice of course, but IMO things sell much quicker when you put the ad together properly.
Posted By: CAFR Re: (2) Remingtons for sale - 02/05/12
Sorry guys. My dog got pregnant by an illegal mexican alien who kicked over my trash can and set my wheel barrel on fire while stealing my potato digger. Now that that has been resolved, here are a couple of pics.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire