Home
I have for sale an Ithaca model 37 Ultrafeatherlight in 20 gauge, 2 3/4" chamber with a 25" barrel. It has an aluminum receiver for lighter weight. It functions 100 percent. This shotgun is in really good shape, and it is very light. I'm asking $375 including shipping to your FFL.

Thanks for looking.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/quailkiller/P1010272.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/quailkiller/P1010271.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/quailkiller/P1010279.jpg[/img]
Sweet gun. Modified choke?
I was brought up on that exact shotgun, still got it, still love it.

Good luck with the sale.
Always loved Ithacas, and in particular how the shell drops out the bottom.
what kinda choke?
believe it's an old browning design... nice
Sorry I forgot to list it, but it has a fixed full choke. I'm sure it could be opened up fairly easily by a gunsmith if a person wanted something more open.
Browning design but didn't it come after the Remington 17? Nice Ithaca
Remington gave up on it (Model 17) when the patent ran out....the rest (Ithaca 37) is history smile
Nice gun!
yes iy is, the remington 17 stopped production in the early 30's and the 37 started in 37. this one is interesting because it has the light al. receiver
Originally Posted by Amos
Sorry I forgot to list it, but it has a fixed full choke. I'm sure it could be opened up fairly easily by a gunsmith if a person wanted something more open.
John's Gun Shop of Little Rock, Arkansas used to offer retrofitting of interchangeable chokes (thin wall TruChokes) for about $25 plus return shipping. (This was 10 or 12 years ago.) The choke shouldn't matter one bit to any serious buyer; this is a minor detail to remedy. I have a 12 gauge Ultra Featherlight and would NOT let it go for $375. This is a hell of a deal.
Originally Posted by markopolo50
Browning design but didn't it come after the Remington 17? Nice Ithaca
Remington Models 10, 17, and 29.
Any trades?
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Any trades?
I wish, but I need the cash. Sorry.
very tempting. ...
Sweet. Where are you located?
Can't resist. I'll take it. Pm inbound.
Thank you!!!!!!
Yeah thanks I just made him an offer via pm. now the wife won't kill me. You got a heck of a deal.
If second in line is open please put me in it with an "I'll Take it"
I've accumulated several model 37's in 12,16, and 20 gauge and have always liked the bottom ejection. I had seen over the years Remington model 10's, 17's and 29's and always wanted one but most if not all of them had been pretty worn out.

I recently found one (Model 29)that looks like was put in a case or a closet a long long time ago and completely forgotten about. It is the best I have ever seen. It is a short barrel - 25 inches to the reciever, 26 inches to the breech face and Cylinder bore, (not IC).

This is the granddaddy of the Ithaca 37, made in the early 30's.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Good pics of a beautiful and interesting shotgun, Romac. Thanks for posting.
Originally Posted by Killertraylor

Congratulations!

From my perspective that is the best buy I have ever seen on this site.

Where was I last night? Wherever it was I wish it had been on here.

Go Beavs!
Originally Posted by Dancing Bear
Originally Posted by Killertraylor

Congratulations!

From my perspective that is the best buy I have ever seen on this site.

Where was I last night? Wherever it was I wish it had been on here.
Go Beavs!

Thank you! I haven't heard back from the seller since I posted that I'll take it, but perhaps he's just busy.
I have the regular featherlite model in 20ga, one of my favorites. 20ga 37's are hard to come by, great deal there.
The Item is SOLD! Killertraylor is the winner!
congrats. ive got two. somsday one will have to go
© 24hourcampfire