Home
Looking for a gently used (you know, like new) Z6 in 1.7 - 10 x 42 for a build that I am getting ready to start. Would prefer box, papers, etc ... to come with it but not necessary. I would also be interested in other high end scopes in approximately the same size as the Z6. Please shoot me a PM and we can discuss the details.

Thanks in advance.
Ride to the top.

Thanks.
Sir,
I saw your post. I have a Swar Z5 3x18 with the Ballistic Turret. I have 2 but one is on my 270 WSM and it works as advertised. I just don't need 2.
Let me know if interested.

Bill
Bill,

Thanks for the reply. What is the objective size on the Z5?

ttt, still looking.

Thanks.
Sunday morning bump.

Responded to all PMs. Have some very interesting options available and might end up with a bunch of nice glass but I am still looking for a Z6.

Thanks.
TTT
Still looking for a Z6

Thanks
Hey I have a brand new Swarovski z6 3-18x50mm BRH reticle never mounted. I sent you a pm.
message returned Jay. Thanks.

Still looking for a Z6 in 1.7 - 10 x 42 ... would prefer 4a or plex reticle.
Still searching for some high quality glass for the rifle I'm building. Opening up the brand, just looking for a nice, high quality scope with a 40ish mm objective.

Thanks
TTT
Still looking.

Thanks
I have some great leads, especially on a new scope, but right now I am still looking for a gently used, high quality scope with a 40ish mm objective. If you have one, shoot me a PM.

Thanks
Ride to the top again. Still looking .....

Thanks
^^^^

Still looking for some high quality glass.

Thanks
up again
PM sent Joe
© 24hourcampfire