Home
I am selling off a few extras. Going to Africa for archery Elephant and Cape Buffalo (again) and do not want to dip into savings.

Here is a very nice H&R Ultra Wildcat. It is all original with scope bases. Right side of barrel is stamped, ULTRA WILDCAT. It comes with pre-loaded ammo and reloading dies. I have only shot this rifle one time and that was with ammo included. Groups averaged around 3/4" to 1". This ammo is old and it does fire but they are very light loads. This ammo came with this rifle when I bought it. I would recommend working up your own loads. This is a very nice, well preserved rifle.I am asking $1100 which includes ammo and reloading dies shipped to your FFL.
First I'll Take It gets it. Three day inspection with money back (less shipping) if you are not satisfied with this beauty.
PM me with e-mail if you would like more pictures.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bob
I will also include 17/223 forming dies.

Bob
Are you saying that this is actually a factory chambered barrel?
Yes this rifle is a factory chambered rifle and hard to come by. I wanted one years back but they never offer it in Left Hand, so it left my list of wanted rifles. Good buy for something from the past you just don't see for sale very often.
Yep and I'm about a second away from pulling the trigger.
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Yep and I'm about a second away from pulling the trigger.

This one is killing me too...
Steelhead and/or Tony PLEASE, PLEASE pull the trigger! I have ALWAYS wanted one of these!!!
© 24hourcampfire