Home
This stove is 10 years old, with tens of hours of burn time on it. Still going strong with no damage, just honest wear. Includes all of the original accessories - case, screens, cotton gloves (now soiled and torn). Has original 71" stove pipe for a 4 man tipi. Retails for $333:
http://www.kifaru.net/stoves.html

$225 shipped and insured via USPS priority in the US.
Ok. We'll make this more interesting. This is now a package that includes a used Kelty Origami 4. The O4 is one of the pre silnylon ones. I put a stove jack in it low on the side, then put one in the cone and patched the original jack hole low on the side. The zipper blew out so I put a heavy duty zipper on it. The center pole bent under snow load, but I straightened it back out with a conduit bender.

So this is a top quality backpackable woodstove with a serviceable tipi to put it in, all for $225 shipped. Shown here in Alaska (when the stove jack was still low on the side):

[Linked Image]
This shouldn't last long.
Isn't that a Sierra Designs Origami?
Stove & tipi still available? I'm interested.
That's some added value!
I guess I wasn't getting email notifications on this (or PM emails even?)! Yes, still available. Sorry for no response. You're right. It's not a Kelty, it's an SD. Email me directly - [email protected].
I'll take it, email on the way
Sold to chainsaw. Thanks!
© 24hourcampfire