Home
CZ 550, 6.5x55 in excellent condition. One small dent on the check piece that is not visible in the photo. Zeiss Conquest 3x9x40 with plex reticle and CZ rings. Comes with original box, manual, etc. $825 shipped CONUS. POMO only. Additional photos on request.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/atomchaser/IMG_0766-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n207/atomchaser/IMG_0767.jpg[/img]
This is a good deal somebody should snag this quick. If I didn't already have a 550 in 6.5 I'd get it.
I have the CZ 550 in 6.5 with the Kevlar stock.

That gun shoots very well

Bump for a good deal price on this combo
how does it shoot?
Originally Posted by blairvt
how does it shoot?

I haven't fired it for several years, but as I recall it was around 1.5 MOA with factory loads. It probably has less than 60 rounds down the tube.
Bump for a heck of a buy, come on someone surely needs this more than I do! T.S.
Single set trigger?
Why do I have to be broke when the deals come along? Bump for a nice combo. Yes, it has the single ste trigger.
Mine shoots.5 moa with RWS ammo

Nice rifle
I was hoping this would be gone this morning, very tempted. You know the economy is bad when this is still here
I should probably just keep it. I'm getting rid of it because I need some space and it never gets much use. I bought it as a hunting rifle, but never had to heart to take a nice looking wood stocked, blued rifle out in the field. I do a lot of tramping through thick patches of mountain laurel and my rifles get lots of character marks.
Pm sent
FREE BUMO FOR A GREAT BUY, AM I MISSING SOMETHING? WHY HAS THIS NOT SOLD?
Originally Posted by 303savage

I was thinking the same thing. I have the same rifle and it will shoot pretty decent with factory ammo. Also has a sweet single set trigger. If I didn't own 3 6.5's I'd already own this one.
If someone wants just the rifle without the scope, I'll let it go for $500. Last time I checked Buds, they were selling them for $711 new. To sweeten the deal up a bit, I'll through in a gun sock and a nylon sling.
Shouldn't last long now!
PM sent
Originally Posted by 303savage

Aw, man. I gave up on this because I thought this rifle sold 2 days ago. Isn't that what "PM SENT" means? I'm new here - what am I missing?

It ain't over til the magic words are said either ill take it or sold pending funds or SPF for short.
I guess I was waiting for a "still available."

If Blairvt didn't already buy it, I'll take it. (rifle only).

pm sent
Welcome to the fire and happy buying
Both Rifle and Scope are SPF. Thanks to all that made offers.
© 24hourcampfire