Home
I need to get funds for bills so i'm selling off some stuff that i really didn't want too...

Savage accutriger 204 Ruger that's never been fired W/Burris 6-18 scope, rings/bases included. 575.00 shipped. 450.00 without scope.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Smith & Wesson 44 Special mountain light. 700.00 Shipped
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

simmons 8x32 scope, new in box 100.00 shipped

[Linked Image]

Burris signiture 3-12. Has some ring marks but no dents in tube. works fine. 200.00 Shipped.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/walukie1/IMG_1275.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/walukie1/IMG_1276.jpg[/img]

Leica 1200 LRF didn't take any pictures but will if they're needed. 400 Shipped.

If i'm off base on price please let me know. i'll ship the guns to any of the 50 states. CA i'll have to make sure i'm legal so might take a day longer? An I'll take it in the thread trumps PM's.

Thanks for looking.

Paul
Paul,

First off, up to the TOP for a great guy and several great deals here.

Is the 204 a removeable magazine, a fixed floorplate model or a blind box magazine? I am quite partial to removeable magazines for this type of arm.

Have you shot it for groups, and if so what kind of accuracy did you get?

MARK
Mark,
thanks for the kind words!

The rifle is a blind mag model and i bought it new about 5 or 6 years ago. i've never fired the rifle. Never chambered a round. i still have the 3 boxes of factory ammo that i bought with the rifle and can include it for a couple buck extra.

Paul
for all the guys that requested pictures of the Leica.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Thanks for looking.
Oh, No box or papers. My Ex decided to "Show Me" and tossed a bunch of my boxes in the trash right before she left...
The savage is a staggered feed model and the scope is an older Fullfield 6-18 power.
The savage is 23" to the action face so, 24" barrel. Also, i have a set of hornady dies and three boxes of factory 32gr Vmax hornady loaded ammo that i'll sell for 75 shipped with the rifle. i won't sell separately till the rifle is gone.

thanks guys!
savage is a Model 11.

thanks
Afternoon bump.

I'll get more pictures of the Smith when I get home.
I'm amazed that the Leica at least isn't gone!

Great guy bump.
thanks man. sucks to sell but gotta pay the mortgage. on little decimal place off on my register and i'm screwed! LOL that'll teach me!
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

had requests for more pictures. i'll take more. just tell me what you want them of?
Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz
i'll take more. just tell me what you want them of?

Brunettes, hot brunettes!... grin
ha ha ha ha... you buy the pistol and i'll send some full shots of myself... i'm HOT!!! lol
Smith and Wesson is sold.
........and you're sending the Hot pics?
He payed extra for me not to include them? Some people have no taste!
Up
Afternoon bump.
BLEEEEEEEEEP!

I am refinancing the house so i can't get that Burris scope!

What have a I got sell around this joint..........................
And up we go
Up for the weekend crowd.
up...
To the top. Will let it ride the weekend then i'm pulling it and selling a kidney!
Last bump then the kidney its gone. Grins
what blood type are you, and do you take pay pal? I know someone looking for a kidney....prefer left side.

free bump!
I'll take the Leica....
PM headed your way.
Leica is sold. Thanks guys.
Good snag. I have that exact same model and color, bought from Cameraland. It rocks...
Yes it does. Hurts to sell but got to do it.
© 24hourcampfire