Home

Marlin 1895SBL 45-70. Destined to be a top choice of North Country guides, it delivers the massive punch of a 45�70 Gov�t. with unmatched speed � with the lethal assurance of a 6�round capacity thanks to a full�length magazine tube. Rapid target acquisition comes natural with its 18�" barrel and XS Ghost Ring Sights and scout scope mount. And its big loop lever adds a distinctive traditional style while promoting sure follow-up shots, even with gloves. True to the inhospitable territory it was born to thrive in, the Model 1895SBL features the weather resistance of a grey/black laminated stock and stainless steel finish on all major metal com-ponents. Caliber 45�70 Govt. Capacity 6�shot, full�length tubular magazine. Action Lever action with big�loop fin-ger lever; side ejection; stainless steel receiver, barrel, lever, trigger guard plat, magazine tube and loading gate; hammer block safety. Stock Black/grey laminated hardwood pistol�grip stock with fluted comb, cut checkering, deluxe recoil pad; nickel�plated swivel studs. Barrel 18�� stainless steel barrel,Twist Rate 1:20" r.h. Sights XS Ghost Ring Sight with high-vis front post. Scout Scope Mount. Overall Length 37". Asking $825 Shipped

Attached picture 1895 sbl2.jpg
First 2 digits of the serial number?
Thank you for your service to our nation. What is the significance of the serial number? I ask this as a GG owner myself.
Just wondered where it was made.
Trades ??
BBJ
Looking to sell. But you can pm on your trade stock. I purchased this at sportsmans for $900 this is a good buy.
That's a good serial number, not too many of the good ones were made.
Can you elaborate maybe I should keep....
Those with a serial # that starts with MR aren't so good. Yours was made in the old plant.
He means it was made in North Haven like mine. Before the Remington buyout/move. According to Marlin there were less than 400 SBL's made in North Haven.

Think hard about it friend... Not trying to cock block anybody.
2009 mfg date......cutting it close......almost a Remlin

Should have a 'JM' stamp left side barrel in front of action
Bump
Ever make it to Anchorage?
$800 shipped.
Bump
$795 shipped
$790 Bump
$785 to ffl
$775 to ffl.
Bump
PM sent
Spf to pamac...
PM sent
Originally Posted by hunthard

Well it is a good one! Not a Marlington. It will shoot!
Is this still for sale is so plz contact me at 8702029038 or 8702020068 im looking to buy
Originally Posted by mccurter
Is this still for sale is so plz contact me at 8702029038 or 8702020068 im looking to buy

SPF, nearly 3 years ago.
Oh sorry didnt see that
© 24hourcampfire