Home
Ruger 25-06 with aftermarket laminate stock. semi heavy stainless barrel with stainless ruger rings. SCOPE NOT INCLUDED. Stainless barrel in very nice condition with exception of a couple marks that I can not get to come up in the pics, laminate stock in very nice condition. Not sure of the maker of the stock but the fit and finish is nice. 5 shot moa shooter with two different loads I shot out of it. have 3 25-06s and one has to go, this is the chosen one. $575 shipped to an ffl from an individual. Will entertain trades for bolt actions. [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Oh help me gawd...

Barrel length 22 or 24"?

ETA: what's the LOP?
Lop 13 1/2. Barrel 24
ttt for the evening
to update, i have had some interest, there are 6 or 7 nicks and scrapes on the barrel, i cannot get them to show up in pictures, i tried a bunch of ways, definitely does not detract from the overall appearance of the rifle, and sure as heck does not take away from its shooting ability, however want any prospective buyer to know what they are getting. low as i am going and the only price drop, $540 shipped
I'll take it per our PMs if you agree smile
TRADED TO BIGFISH9684. THANKS TO ALL WHO HAD INTEREST. LENNY
© 24hourcampfire