Home
Hate to sell this... Have some unexpected medical bills for my son.....

Remington Model 600 Mohawk, action trued up, installed a stainless remington mountain rifle barrel cut/crowned at 21", Chambered in 7-08 rem, Timney trigger, PTG bolt shroud/ firing pin assembly, Drilled and tapped an extra hole in rear bridge for Talleys. Aluminum ADL trigger guard. Comes with a brand new set of 1" extra low Talleys.

Stock is a McMillan Edge in remington compact pattern inleted for blind mag/ ADL trigger guard. Standard LOP (13.5"), 1/2" Pacmeyer pad, painted olive green without checkering.

Rifle has'nt been shot yet....It could be ran as is but my next move was to send it off to be bedded and coated. Rifle goes 5lbs 3.8 oz's without scope/rings.

If you have any questions please pm me.... Really just need cash but will take a partial trade of a 12-16 power varmint scope with side focus or strait trade for a set of Swarovski 8x32 EL's (have other optics I could sell). Cash price is $900 shipped. Thanks, Ryan

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Sorry to hear about your son. Wish I had the funds.
That's a great buy, IMO! Better than a Faux Ti with the McEdge and not a whole lot more money!
pm sent
I have one of these and it is a sweet carrying rig. It shoots too. I truely wish I had the funds!

Ryan, Sorry to hear about your son.

RH
Identical to the 3 I'm building now...one 243, one 260, and one 7mm-08....Bump for a smart build! Had I seen this a week ago, I'd been all over it...save me the time and headache finding a donor rifle.
Also wish you and your son the best. Sounds and looks like a fantastic rig. Somebody should snatch it up.
SPF to AKduck. Thank you all for the kind words.....Son is ok but I got hit with a $5000 surgery deductible.
© 24hourcampfire