Home
Have $5500 in the rifle Asking $4500 or so. Will trade for 2 ar 15's and one AR 10 or something. Offer away. PM for pics,specs.

Looking for AR 15's AK 47's AR 10's. Barret M95,M98.M99. Either 416 barrett or 50 bmg.

Also looking for Accuracy International rifles.

Trigger is a Shilen trigger. It brakes clean right at 2.5 pounds
Action was a Remington 700, I had it blueprinted, Trued,Larger Recoil lug
Barrel is a Krieger barrel its a Heavy Varmint Match Grade barrel

Chambered in 300 rum
Glass bedded
Muzzle brake installed
Lugs lapped
HS Pro stock installed
A little bit more information about your rifle might help. Caliber? Action? Pictures?
I would take it but I don't know what I am buying.
built off a Remington 700 300 rum,

and a whole list of things I did to it. I have over $5500 in it.

It has a Heavy Krieger barrel on it at the moment and a lot of other stuff.
I am not trying to be a smart ass but you want to sell or trade this gun. No one is going to beg you for the info. You need to spell out what you have....especially when you start out with, "built off a Remington 700"........
barrel length?
Brake?
What trigger?
bedded?
action trued?
weight?
what stock?
Condition?
Originally Posted by highridge1
barrel length?
Brake?
What trigger?
bedded?
action trued?
weight?
what stock?
Condition?

Also, who did the work? How does she shoot? Pictures are nice too.....
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by highridge1
barrel length?
Brake?
What trigger?
bedded?
action trued?
weight?
what stock?
Condition?

Also, who did the work? How does she shoot? Pictures are nice too.....

Trigger is a Shilen trigger. It brakes clean right at 2.5 pounds
Action was a Remington 700, I had it blueprinted, Trued,Larger Recoil lug
Barrel is a Krieger barrel its a Heavy Varmint Match Grade barrel

Chambered in 300 rum
Glass bedded
Muzzle brake installed
Lugs lapped
HS Pro stock installed

The thing is a tack driver. I can ALMOST hit through the same hole at 100 yards. I shot a 4 shot group at 700 yards and It was a 4 inch group..
Blued, stainless, barrel length, who did the work, and I take it your not a salesman?...
Dang it.... lol.. It is stainless. Its a 28 inch barrel (2 inches of muzzle brake)

a gunsmith that has built guns for a while did the whole job for me. I just handed him the Credit card and told him to go to town.
This is almost painful to read. Who was the gunsmith? $5,500 is a lot of cheese for a rifle built off a 700 action.
yeah this aint gonna sell until you get some pics up. too many people have send money and never got things back. your not gonna get much out of your trade/sale. plus, you dont have very many posts up. It might help to get your posts up too
Must be a nice gun. I am building a custom .50 BMG now...McMillan Action, McMillan stock, Bartlain Barrel, Jewel Trigger....less than 5k.....Just saying.....
Originally Posted by Jpipererp
yeah this aint gonna sell until you get some pics up. too many people have send money and never got things back. your not gonna get much out of your trade/sale. plus, you dont have very many posts up. It might help to get your posts up too

He's working on it.....post counts I mean... grin
Well, Since you guys are being jerks, I'm going to post it on gunbroker.

I said in the original post "PM ME FOR SPECS AND PICS" And you guys just want to get your post count up by asking for pics and [bleep]. I told you guys to pm me....
Lol.....I wonder how it will sell there with no specs and no pics. Good luck.
Originally Posted by JoeAdams777
Well, Since you guys are being jerks, I'm going to post it on gunbroker.

I said in the original post "PM ME FOR SPECS AND PICS" And you guys just want to get your post count up by asking for pics and [bleep]. I told you guys to pm me....

You can't be seriously surprised by this outcome. You're asking to trade a $5,500 rifle and can't even give a decent description of it. No one is going to beat down your door for a chance to learn more about a gun that you came on here to peddle. Perhaps GB is a better place for you to sell.
Originally Posted by BenelliHunter
Lol.....I wonder how it will sell there with no specs and no pics. Good luck.

I said in the original post pm me for specs. To weed out the people who are just looking and not buying and the people who are really interested in a long range set up. I have a Bushnell HDMR on it at the moment and it comes with a Night force NXS 3.5-15
I'll build anybody anything on a 700 for $5k since this one doesn't seem to be available anymore wink
is that the same nightforce that was suppose to be sold to c416r? hey, you dont live in New York by chance, do you?????

PM me a link to gunbroker when you post it. seriously
I said in the original post pm me for specs. To weed out the people who are just looking and not buying and the people who are really interested in a long range set up.

That's not typically how it works. You need to post up an accurate description of your rifle so that people have some idea whether they're interested or not. When you don't, your thread will turn into a mess as people try to figure out what it is that you're selling/trading. That, in turn, will immediately turn off a lot of potential interest from people. My advice would be to start all over again with a thorough description and pics of your rifle. Best of luck.
is that the same nightforce that was suppose to be sold to c416r? hey, you dont live in New York by chance, do you?????

No, I do not live in New York. I live in Minnesota, I am going to be posting it on gunbroker once I get approved on gunbroker to sell. I have to send them some kinda of id or something.

No, I do not live in New York. I live in Minnesota, I am going to be posting it on gunbroker once I get approved on gunbroker to sell. I have to send them some kinda of id or something.

Hey you 'all do they got bayous and snakes in Minnesota? This has got to be a joke right? And I have a 470 NE Double sniper rifle with a box mag. Make me an offer and maybe I'll sell er.

Ten days on the forum and he is making Obama type rules about selling and buying. I'll bet he gots his name on his shirt and spelled wrong. Tell me this ain't for real!
If this includes 5 high end nightforce scopes 7 new shilen .223 barrel blanks and 5 McMillan stocks I will take it...assuming it is all new in box.

But seriously for that kind of change you need an accurate description of your rifle, the 'smith, and quality photos. Guarantee you everyone reading your ad is saying "for $5gs I can build a helluva rifle" so what are you offering that someone couldn't build for themselves for half the price? looking at what you have listed I can't get near $4500 for the value of this gun without more info.
PS- why are you busting the chops of people who have done this a time or two and who are trying to help you? You are asking a ton of money for a rifle and are shocked that people aren't banging down your door for more info? Most guys on this forum are gun guys who have an idea of a rifles worth-help them help you.
Was painful to read. Good times.
No photo's? I'll bet the bolt handle fell off
No photos or info due to being a scammer, he got me on LongRangeHunting.com selling a bushnell hdmr. Buyers beware!
© 24hourcampfire