Home
I am looking to purchase a recurve bow for target shooting and turkey/deer hunting this fall. 50 at 28 would be perfect but I will accept other draw weights. I want to keep it under 200 since it will only be used this year then put in storage.

Also I need a rangefinder, the cheaper the better for the same reason. It will be used for a few weeks then stored.

Thank you
Winnie1300

I have a 52lb black hawk chief recurve 150 shipped in great shape also a 56lb black hawk bee with original box for 175 shipped
I have an old Bear bow 58" 45# and you can have it for $50 shipped.
I also have an old Ranging model coincedence rangefinder (no stinkin' lasers here!) 200 yards max but it's darn accurate anywhere under 100. You can have that for free with the bow.

No string on the bow so you'll have to get that.
Mine isn't in great shape so strongly consider Duke's offer.
bump
bump
I have a Browning Nomad, Its 50# at 28 inches. Bows in great shape with newer string. I'd ask $60 plus shipping.
I have a like new samick vendetta 60" reflex deflex longbow that is a good shooter 45#@28" finger tab and nice arm gaurd for 150.00 shipped my shoulder is gone so its for sale
Bump
bump
I've got a bushnell yardage pro 450 that you could have for $50 plus shipping.
bump
I have a very nice Fred Bear Grizzly that i will sell for $130 plus actual shipping. It is right handed, 58"AMO and 45# @ 28". The limbs are in excellent shape and there is no twist or cracks in the bow. Lemme know if you are interested.
Rich
bump
© 24hourcampfire