Home
This is an older saw but is a high performance commercial model. Has been very popular as a base model for very high performance competition type saws. Asking $250 with that amount to include shipping.

M Bell
Nice, I wish I would you would have posted this a couple weeks ago.

Good luck with your sale.
TTB,
Did you buy something comparable?

M Bell
M Bell,
How old is the saw? Did you buy it new?
Saw condition?
Number of cords cut with it?
Bar length?

Thanks
Free bump for a good price on a great saw! I have been running a 266 Husky for 30yrs now. Mine has been hot rodded with bigger carb, port/polish etc. These are screamers!Good luck with the sale.
[Linked Image]
good saws,im interested ,was the saw used for work at any point in its life or just a firewood getter?
I got the saw in a pawnshop in Cody in about 1980. I used it for firewood until it got too heavy for my aging back; had this not been the case, I would still be using it. I replaced it with a Husky 346XP which is also high performance and much lighter than the 266. But, other than the weight, there is no advantage in the 346XP -- the 266 is a LOT more chainsaw! In my opinion, it will cut wood with the best of them.

M Bell
ttt
Pics? Bar length?
Yes, more pics and especially bar length. Extra bars or chains?
Is this missing a safety hand guard? I don't see one in the one pic posted.
Bar-length is 20". I didn't post pictures because I'm not set up to do so, and I lack the savvy to do so, even if I were set up.

Sorry,
M Bell
ttt
ttt
ttt
ttt
Be assured that you can believe everything Ten Sheep tells you. He and I have been friends for quite a bunch of years and he will not tell you something that is not right.

Buy from him knowing that you are getting exactly what he said. Maybe even more.

Ivan
© 24hourcampfire