Home
Hi, Selling some thing and all are new in the package.

Browning Invector + 12 ga. choke tubes - Blued (stainless steel) - I have 5 of these and asking $20 each for these. (24.99 new)

Browning Invector + 12 ga. choke tubes - Stainless steel modified - I have 3 of these @ $20 each. (24.99 new)

Browning Standard Invector 20 ga. choke tubes - silver modified choke - I have 2 of these @ 15 each. (24.99 new)

B-Square Saddle mount with rings - Mossberg 935 12 ga. $30
-Ithaca 37/87 12 ga. $30

Uncle Mike's QD mag super swivel (these sets have the mag tube cap and wood stud and sling swivels - complete sets).
- 12 ga. for Browning BPS/A5 - I have 2 of these-$20 each
- 20 ga. for Browning BPS/A5 - I have 3 of these $20 each
- 12 ga. for 11-87 - I have 1 of these $20 each

Bushnell Ram Mount for Flat surface GPS holder. This is a sturdy, well built piece. I didn't remove from package to determine what it was made from, but it is heavy and well made $20
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Everything listed is all brand new in packages. All prices +$5 shipping. If you buy more than one, I will combine shipping. If you have any questions or offers, please ask. Thanks for looking
btt
btt. One mod. choke and one 20ga swivel set sold...
btt
What chokes are the 12 ga blued Invector + tubes?
They are made by Briley for Browning. In Browning package with same part # as Browning packaged ones. Same choke, some are blued and some are stainless.
btt
btt
A description of the chokes would be nice. Are the full, improved mod, modified, improved cylinder? What are they?
Originally Posted by win7stw
A description of the chokes would be nice. Are the full, improved mod, modified, improved cylinder? What are they?

+1
Sorry, they are 12 ga. modified chokes. The blued ones are marked 'stainless steel' and they are made by Briley for Browning. They are in the original Browning package. The silver ones are made by Browning. They are all modified chokes.
Browning part #'s
1130773- 12 ga.
1130775 - 20 ga.
http://www.browning.com/products/ca...=003J&cid=113&tid=38766&bg=x
btt
btt
btt. One 20 ga. choke (modified) sold. The other 20 ga. choke is a full choke
btt.
btt.
btt
btt
btt