Home
Posted By: GF1 Swarovski 3x9x36, excellent, FS - 07/27/12
For sale is my Swarovski Habicht 3x9x36 A NOVA scope with 1" tube. I'm going more to fixed power scopes, so I'm selling some great variables that I no longer need.

I bought this scope new in 1995, with original box and paperwork from Swarovski service/clean bill of health last December. It has ring marks front and rear, but they are hard to see and covered by most scope rings. Optics, finish, function are like new, as evidenced by Swarovski service report. It will be shipped with all paperwork and factory lens covers shown in photo, in same box it came in from its recent Swarovski servicing.

This scope is amazingly bright, more so that it should be for so compact a scope w/ a 36mm objective. It is great at first/last light. The last photo shows one of those first light bucks.

$575 shipped, certified/bank check or postal MO please. First public "I'll take it" trumps PM/offers. Will consider matte finish Leupold 6x36 as partial trade.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Scope has a duplex reticle.
PM sent.
PM answered, still for sale.
Price drop to $550 shipped.
Final drop to $525, shipped.
up
Lots of interest here, PMs answered, still available...ttt
ttt
Up
Super scope. Bump.
David, thanks for the plug on my Swaro scope. Hope that 1.5x5x20 is doing well for you.
Best,
Blair
Looking for a good home for a great scope...
Price drop to $500 shipped in US.
ttt
Up
Scope is SPF...thanks for the interest.
© 24hourcampfire