Home
Posted By: lubbockdave Leupold vari X II c 2-7x33 - 07/29/12
Gloss/duplex with butler creek caps. No ring marks. A couple pin hole size marks in the finish. $200 shipped.
am I too high? Feel free to make an offer

Dave
Posted By: kate Re: Leupold vari X II c 2-7x33 - 07/30/12
click ajustments ??????
friction adjustments
Up
btt for a great guy to deal with...
Posted By: stone Re: Leupold vari X II c 2-7x33 - 08/01/12
what does the c stand for and which reticle is there
I have no idea on what the c stands for? the reticle is their standard duplex-not the wide duplex.

I hope this helps some

Dave
would you be able to post a couple of pictures
I purchased one 2 months a go in the box for $140 shipped. would you be willing to do the same
in the front by the gold circle, does it say 2x7 compact and does the serial # start with" S "
Posted By: boliep Re: Leupold vari X II c 2-7x33 - 08/01/12
I have no idea on what the c stands for?

My understanding is that the "c" designation means the scope
has more adjustment to it than the standard version.
I believe I have the same scope as Dave by his description. Mine is ANIB and the model number is 16583. Mine says 2-7 Vari-x iic on the objective end and my serial ends in G. Believe what you wish, mine has the price $459.99 on the box. If Dave's matches mine, I can tell you that the view is incredibly nice. I was shocked at how good it was. Mine has been in the safe for some time saving it for a deeply blued rimefire barrel.I got it out to check after seeing this thread. If Dave's scope is the same as mine, IMHO, $200 is a deal. Hope this helps....
Originally Posted by boliep
I have no idea on what the c stands for?

My understanding is that the "c" designation means the scope
has more adjustment to it than the standard version.

Could the "c" stand for compact?
The small c corresponded with a design change that increased the amount of elevation and windage adjustments.

I have one and was wondering about it. I got this info from the Leupold web site.
Originally Posted by stone
in the front by the gold circle, does it say 2x7 compact and does the serial # start with" S "

Stone,

I can get picts up in the next few days.

it does not say compact and the serial number starts with a "u"

and no I will not take $140 for it-at that price I will just give it to some kid around christmas time...
I appreciate the help fellas!!
Bump for a Good Guy!
Posted By: sbrmike Re: Leupold vari X II c 2-7x33 - 08/06/12
A Vari-X IIc means it is a later scope with 33mm objective and increased windage and elevation vs a Vari-X II that is 28mm with less travel in windage and elevation.
Thanks for the help. This one is spf
© 24hourcampfire