Glass is clean and scratch free
#8 reticle

$995 shipped within USA.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 444Matt Re: WTS: Zeiss Riflescope - 08/02/12
Wow, you always seem to have very nice stuff for sale! Bump for a great scope.
Posted By: lubbockdave Re: WTS: Zeiss Riflescope - 08/02/12
bump for a good family!
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: WTS: Zeiss Riflescope - 08/02/12
FOst,

How about some info on the T* lens coatings.

DF
Posted By: FOsteology Re: WTS: Zeiss Riflescope - 08/02/12
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
FOst,

How about some info on the T* lens coatings.

DF

Straight from Zeiss Sport Optics Web Site:

Zeiss patented multi-layer anti-reflective coatings with a unique transmission balance across the whole visible spectrum for optimum performance, dawn to dusk. Provides a brighter high contrast image.
Posted By: MShuntfish Re: WTS: Zeiss Riflescope - 08/02/12
I've got one exactly like this. It's a phenom.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: WTS: Zeiss Riflescope - 08/02/12
Great scope at a very good price.

Wish I hadn't just bought two VX-6's.

DF
These are indeed fantastic scopes. I recently replaced this one with a Victory Diavari 2.5-10x42mm, otherwise, I probably wouldn't be selling.
Posted By: joebuck Re: WTS: Zeiss Riflescope - 08/02/12
If you don't mind my asking, where did you run across the 2.5-10x42? They seem to be pretty hard to come by.

Really been watching the one you have for sale now ...
The 2.5-10x42mm are few and far between. That's why when one becomes available, best to move quick if you truly want it as they don't linger.

On this and a couple other Forums, it's generally known that I'm rather fond of this particular model. It's not uncommon for me to get a PM here and there from those that are considering parting with their Diavari, and inquire as to my interest before publicly listing them.

The last two 2.5-10x42mm came to me in this manner...
LotuTec coating?
Posted By: joebuck Re: WTS: Zeiss Riflescope - 08/03/12
Ahhh, the 'ole inside track ... That is probably the best way to get one these days.

I can't seem to get the one you have for sale here out of my mind. Thinking it would function very well on top of a 7-08 that Mickey Coleman is building for me right now.

Originally Posted by FOsteology
The 2.5-10x42mm are few and far between. That's why when one becomes available, best to move quick if you truly want it as they don't linger.

On this and a couple other Forums, it's generally known that I'm rather fond of this particular model. It's not uncommon for me to get a PM here and there from those that are considering parting with their Diavari, and inquire as to my interest before publicly listing them.

The last two 2.5-10x42mm came to me in this manner...
Posted By: Kaleb Re: WTS: Zeiss Riflescope - 08/03/12
Good way to avoid a bunch of "tire kicking" by pm'ing someone that's likely to buy.
Posted By: MILES58 Re: WTS: Zeiss Riflescope - 08/03/12
This is IMO the the perfect deer hunting scope. It just doesn't get any better. Nice sharp etched reticle, FFP, perfect glass and perfect magnification range.
Posted By: FOsteology Re: WTS: Zeiss Riflescope - 08/03/12
Originally Posted by ghostrider272
LotuTec coating?

I don't believe so. The box and manual does not list nor mention LotuTec. I believe this particular scope came out of the factory just prior to LotuTec.

However, I'll call up Zeiss tomorrow and perhaps with the serial # they can verify.
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: WTS: Zeiss Riflescope - 08/03/12
^^^ for a great scope and a good guy.

DF
Posted By: FOsteology Re: WTS: Zeiss Riflescope - 08/03/12
According to Zeiss Sport Optics, based on the serial number, this particular scope does not have the LotuTec coating. It came off the assembly line in 2006. Warranty card in box shows it was purchased 05/23/09.

I'll reduce to $950 shipped within the USA (as low as I'll go).

I've had a couple inquires regarding trades. Cash is King, however, I'll listen to trade offers. Nothing specific in mind, although I do collect American Eagles (gold and silver).

Long shot, but obviously I'll look at swapping for a VM/V Diavari 2.5-10x42mm. grin
Diavari is SOLD. Appreciate all the interest gentlemen.
© 24hourcampfire