Home
I got this knjfe on a trade a couple of years ago and have never used it, I don't care for serrated blades. It looks well used but is still a good solid and functional knife. It measures 9" open, and 5" closed. Also another item I took in trade and will never use, Syderco triangle sharpener, it is complete with ceramic stones, diamond stones and brass guide rods. I'd like to trade these for another quality blade that I'll use, archery items (I need a sight) 1911 mags, flashlights , reloading stuff etc. lemme know what you got, (No junk please)
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
BTT, added item & trade items.
You want to sell the sharpener?

Travis
I'd like to trade but let's see how it goes.
id be interested in just the knife
I have the baby brother version of that knife and have been carrying it for at least 12 years. It's the best knife Benchmade ever came out with. Did you know that you can send that knife back to Benchmade and they'll put a new blade on for only $25?
I'd love to just say "I'll take them", but what reloading items do you need? I have a Lee hand-Priming tool in the factory box with both large & small trays & pins. I have a bunch of assorted aluminum arrows, all still good (I just upgraded my arrows and have these)....I have other archery & reloading stuff, small kids fiberglass bows, bullet heads, 45 Auto stuff, etc. Please email me at:

I'm interested in both the knife & the stone...Thanks

[email protected]
Originally Posted by adrianrog
I have the baby brother version of that knife and have been carrying it for at least 12 years. It's the best knife Benchmade ever came out with. Did you know that you can send that knife back to Benchmade and they'll put a new blade on for only $25?

No, I didn't know that confused I wonder if they would replace it with a standard (non-serrated) blade?
BTW, I looked it up right after I acquired it, it cost around $175 new 10+ years ago.
Originally Posted by ds1911
I'd love to just say "I'll take them", but what reloading items do you need? I have a Lee hand-Priming tool in the factory box with both large & small trays & pins. I have a bunch of assorted aluminum arrows, all still good (I just upgraded my arrows and have these)....I have other archery & reloading stuff, small kids fiberglass bows, bullet heads, 45 Auto stuff, etc. Please email me at:

I'm interested in both the knife & the stone...Thanks

[email protected]

Couldn't get an Email to go through, PM sent
PM received & responded to..I'd like to get these...lets work it out..

thanks
For the buyer, benchmade will put you a new non-serrated blade on there.
Knife has been traded, Sharpener set still available.
© 24hourcampfire