Home
Posted By: MNHunter338 WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/23/12
Looking for a beat to hell Barrett M99, I could probably spend $3000 or so.

inb4 all the spammers
JoeAdams777

Loc: Minnesota
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Made in 1902 almost perfect condition,Walnut grips, I can get pictures up sometime tonight. I picked it up from a yard sale from a older lady who's husband passed away today, I knew it was worth a lot so I gave her $2300 cash. I have searched tell my head was blue. It is original, I was thinking about sending it to colt to get it verified.

Real offers only please. Will ship.

Edited by JoeAdams777 (06/08/12 10:02 PM)

Let me see if I got this right.
You go yard salling with $2300 in your pocket, yet mommy has to pay your $300 dept.

JoeAdams777

Weighs 1.5 ounces. 14 kt gold. Will trade up or down. It is a woman's style necklace. not to fancy though. Bought it for my wife she doesn't like it.

Your 15 years old and have the coin to buy your 11 year old wife a 1.5oz gold necklace. Yet mommy has to pay your $300 dept

Once again. View sellers prior post. I mean.
SELLER VIEW SELLERS PRIOR POST. It might help you keep from lying to cover up a prior lie

Custom long range set up for trade or sale
JoeAdams777

Have $5500 in the rifle Asking $4500 or so. Will trade for 2 ar 15's and one AR 10 or something. Offer away. PM for pics,specs.

Let me get this one right to. You have $5500 to pay off a gunsmith to build a rifle for a 15 year old. Yet mommy has to pay your $300 dept
JoeAdams777

Originally Posted By: JpipererpN
is that the same nightforce that was suppose to be sold to c416r? hey, you dont live in New York by chance, do you?????

PM me a link to gunbroker when you post it. seriously

No, I do not live in New York. I live in Minnesota, I am going to be posting it on gunbroker once I get approved on gunbroker to sell. I have to send them some kinda of id or something.

I don't think Gunbroker will approve a account for a 15 year old to sell on there site

Classic to say the least. Just post boosting here
Hey Jim go suck on you're pipes, Also, Guess what. Let me tell you a little secret, You hear me? Listen guess what... Guess what! I'm sending the cash first so suck on my pole you pole fancy
Also Jim give me a call I need to talk to you. 1-218-326-2836
Jim the Plumber

Loc: Washington State

Made in 1902 almost perfect condition,Walnut grips, I can get pictures up sometime tonight. I picked it up from a yard sale from a older lady who's husband passed away today, I knew it was worth a lot so I gave her $2300 cash. I have searched tell my head was blue. It is original, I was thinking about sending it to colt to get it verified.

Real offers only please. Will ship.

Edited by Jim the Plumber (06/08/12 10:02 PM)

Jim is a scammer see everyone!!!
JoeAdams777

Also, Les, I really hope that you come and see me one day! I really want to beat someone so damn bad that there face is smashed in and have to be airlifted, Disfigured for life, Living on Welfare because no one will hire him because of his ugly mug, MAN I wish you were here right now! God I would have fun with you're face. I would cut it up, I would make a nice little [bleep] smile on you're [bleep] face you stupid [bleep]! ALSO

20853 US HWY 169 SOUTH Grand Rapids MN COME AND BRING IT YOU STUPID WHITE BITCH

Joey Joey you have some serious mental health issues. You should really get some help.

Is this someone you would really want yo sell a 50 to?
Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Notify Email Post
Posted By: ColdBore Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/23/12
Originally Posted by JoeAdams777
Also Jim give me a call I need to talk to you. 1-218-326-2836

What do you want to talk about Joey?

In your ad, you say you want a girl with a big butt? Does a guy's plumber's crack turn you on too??

Hey Joey.... are you really 18, and DTF with a sexy MILF? whistle

[Linked Image]

http://badoo.com/01218320956/

laugh
Here's another good one for everyone

#6796490 - 08/21/12 08:23 PM Re: Feeling the trade market [Re: Les7603006]
JoeAdams777

I hope I meet you one day so I can knock some sense in your little pansy head! Better yet if I see you near my house, Lets just say you will be met with some 00 buck! Yeah and that is not a threat that is a [bleep] promise I see you anywhere on my property you skinny [bleep] I will [bleep] end you YOU [bleep] HEAR ME? I WILL [bleep] END YOU! CAN YOU HEAR THAT? ALSO Smd you little phaggot, BETTER YET PM ME and me and you and meet, I can you out to a nice [bleep] dinner, THEN NEVER CALL YOU AGAIN!

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Notify Email Post

inb4 all the spammers

You should probably take that $3000 and pay your mom back so she don't hate you and kick you out.

Posted by Joey in the feeling the market thread.

Also do you guys have any idea how it feels to have you're own parents hate you and call you names over mismarking a scope? They have always hated me... I cant [bleep] take it anymore. I needed to sell the stuff so I can pay my mom back or else I get kicked out of the house...... I have no where to go I'm 15 [bleep] years old..... I just want it to [bleep] stop..
Might as well leave dipschidt, it's all over for you.
Posted By: moore Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/23/12
I'd have to agree with duck hunter on this one smile
Posted By: cur_dog Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/23/12
He just wants someone to cuddle with.
Posted By: Ky221 Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/23/12
I love the fire lol.
I would send most of these guys 3k for a gun sight unseen. I wouldn't send you .03 to buy a clue
Posted By: Load Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/23/12
Is DTF and loves birds.

http://grandrapids-mn.hoodbiz.org/55744/services/mollucan-cockatoo-female_18491909.html

He also is interested in pocket watches. http://www.collectorsweekly.com/stories/970-elgin-pocket-watch1-218-326-2836-pho
He's fishing for pics to rip people off on armslist. Why is he still here again?
I found those to.

Guess his parents had another kid about the same time. I suspect that the reason he is fat is that his parents got him neutered so he couldn't pollute the human race. Then deceided to have another kid to carry on the family genes.
This thread. .. this... just...

wow
I no this kid is a dumbass n needs to leave the fire......but this has gotten far from classy
Originally Posted by matt_allen
I no this kid is a dumbass n needs to leave the fire......but this has gotten far from classy

It was never ment to be classy. Pretend your a buyer and google his name, address, or phone number and see what pops up. Because of these threads every buyer in the world will know who there dealing with, with very little research. You have to get them pissed enough to supply that info to the world.
Originally Posted by Les7603006

inb4 all the spammers

You should probably take that $3000 and pay your mom back so she don't hate you and kick you out.

Posted by Joey in the feeling the market thread.

Also do you guys have any idea how it feels to have you're own parents hate you and call you names over mismarking a scope? They have always hated me... I cant [bleep] take it anymore. I needed to sell the stuff so I can pay my mom back or else I get kicked out of the house...... I have no where to go I'm 15 [bleep] years old..... I just want it to [bleep] stop..

Implying I didn't post this just to piss you and that skinny goastsie off. Get mad kid
Originally Posted by predmaster223
He's fishing for pics to rip people off on armslist. Why is he still here again?

Yeah because you know, I go on armslist ALL The time, I haven't been on that site in almost 5 months. Idiotic prepubescent kid.

I just made this thread to piss everyone off, Get mad more phaggot
Originally Posted by MallardAddict
I would send most of these guys 3k for a gun sight unseen. I wouldn't send you .03 to buy a clue

ALSO This is a WTB Thread idiot, Who would be sending the money? That's right me! Bravo idiot, Also to everyone here, Guess what! I make $37 a hour while taping houses AND I'm 18, So guess what! You are all just mad! ahhahahaha
Posted By: Tanner Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/24/12
$37/hour is what they're paying to give rub and tugs now? I'll be damned...
No dout. I run a 2.5 million dollar laser and don't even get that.
Originally Posted by Tanner

Yep its a good paying job,

I want to see it...
Would you say leaving the job everyday with a stomach full of man juice is all a part of a fulfilling occupation?
Would you say leaving the job everyday with a stomach full of man juice is all a part of a fulfilling occupation?

Yep I also call it a job well done!
You're a sad, chunky little person.
Posted By: goatsie Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/24/12
Originally Posted by predmaster223

Yeah because you know, I go on armslist ALL The time, I haven't been on that site in almost 5 months. Idiotic prepubescent kid.

I just made this thread to piss everyone off, Get mad more phaggot

-quote from this last week, more lies from joe

Just a warning for the Original poster, Someone posted this exact rifle on Armslist trying to scam people. Just a warning for OP. It was a obvious scam, They said that they were out of state and that they can ship, and they only wanted $1000 for it or something. I reported it as a scam and I think it got taken off. He also posted a "Rare Safari rifle" It looked like one of H&H's rifle and he only wanted $1500 for it............. What a deal! lol.

Yep its a good paying job,

I want to see it...

No problem
[Linked Image]

Here is a pic of the inside.
[Linked Image]
Here is one of our cheaper ones. Only about a million.
[Linked Image]
And just so you can not say I pulled the pics off the Internet, cause I know your going to. Here ya go.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: PAMac Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/24/12
If they were MAZAK's you'd be making more LOL...

Thought the 2.5mil was one until I seen the control...
Originally Posted by PAMac

It is. The control pic is our Trumpf. We rotate weekly, this week I'm on the crappy old slow Cincinnati. I actually like the Trumpf better than the MAZAK's
Posted By: PAMac Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/24/12

It is. The control pic is our Trumpf. We rotate weekly, this week I'm on the crappy old slow Cincinnati. I actually like the Trumpf better than the MAZAK's

There are comparable machines out there to the mazaks and some might be faster, but I sure like the mazak programming and control systems, mostly the nexus and matrix versions... I would run them rather than go shoot overpriced or nonexistant guns LOL... laugh
The mazak do win on the programming and controls but I think the Trumpf are a little faster yet harder to learn. 6000 watts on 16ga screams.
And just so you can not say I pulled the pics off the Internet, cause I know your going to. Here ya go.
[Linked Image]

Can I stick my dick in it?

There are comparable machines out there to the mazaks and some might be faster, but I sure like the mazak programming and control systems, mostly the nexus and matrix versions... I would run them rather than go shoot overpriced or nonexistant guns LOL... laugh

I've never heard of Matrix or Nexus. Here it's Radan and NCell
Forgot Sigma Nest
Hey Joey, how about posting a pic of yourself on stilts for all of us. If you can do that I'll leave you alone.
Les, we have a similar machine made by AMADA. What are you making out of the blanks? Ours is used to make 3phase transformers.

Industrial equipment parts. My part of the plant cuts and then also forms the parts to then be sent to the assembly plants. I've never ran a Amada laser but the last place I worked had a few of there brakes. Nice machines.
Posted By: 28lx Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/24/12
[Linked Image]

Can I stick my dick in it?

I'm sure you could.Probably not much that little guy wouldnt fit in.
Posted By: Load Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/24/12
[Linked Image]

I'm not sure this is legit. I mean I know at least 5 people named Les7603006. Its right up there with Chris and Mohammad in terms of what to name baby boys.

I Kid!
Hey Joey, how about posting a pic of yourself on stilts for all of us. If you can do that I'll leave you alone.

Alright, I'll get a picture of my fat ass on stilts Monday at work haha
And a pay stub showing $37.00 a hour? That quite a bit higher than a journeyman at top pay on a state or federal contracted job. And that's with over 6000 hours on the job training. I know this cause I'm in the union. What's your union local #
The only union/group that SOB belongs to is NAMBLA!

Posted By: stumpman Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/24/12

Yep I also call it a job well done!
Dude I don't know you from Adam.... but from what I have read you have some serious issues. Your 15 one day and now your gay sucking on men gettimng fulfilled while doing so and wanting to buy a 50 BMG at the same time.

I believe you need some mental help to help you deal with all the lies you keep telling. I will tell you what I tell my boys. If it really happened you will never forget it if you lied you will always forget and have to make up more lies upon lies to try and cover your tail like you have been having to do in these threads here.

You should learn when to give up so you don't make such a FOOL of yourself which you have already done now. The more you type the worse it gets and if you really are older then 15 you made a sure enough IDIOT out of yourself. Give up while you can and not make a complete fool of yourself.
This is the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen on the campfire..... lol And I've I have seen many top contenders... lol
Posted By: JSTUART Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/24/12
Are you fellows sure this isn't another iteration of Catyman?
I haven't been around that long. Whose Catyman?
And a pay stub showing $37.00 a hour? That quite a bit higher than a journeyman at top pay on a state or federal contracted job. And that's with over 6000 hours on the job training. I know this cause I'm in the union. What's your union local #

Yep I make $37 an hour, There is only 1 other guy that helps me on the job and its my boss so I get paid more.

Yep I make $37 an hour, There is only 1 other guy that helps me on the job and its my boss so I get paid more.

Then you should have absolutely no problem sending Goatsie a check for $300.00 to cover the expenses YOU caused him! Phugg'n Ra-tard!
Posted By: avagadro Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/25/12
Originally Posted by highridge1
This is the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen on the campfire..... lol And I've I have seen many top contenders... lol

No way! ... I'll bet a gold coin vs. your National shooting records.

However, What does 223AI mean is coming along quite nicely ....

$37.00 an hour? Anyone making that pittance is living in a trailer in Georgia or some other Flyover sewer.

Send the boy some money.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/25/12
I haven't been around that long. Whose Catyman?

caty-thingy profile.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Then you should have absolutely no problem sending Goatsie a check for $300.00 to cover the expenses YOU caused him! Phugg'n Ra-tard!

That's exactly what I was thinking. And paying his mom back so she doesn't kick him out. There has been so many lies spun and busted by this child, if he told me the sky was blue I'd have to look. I bet there not many small time drywall contractors in the grand rapids are. I'd say a good hour at the most on the phone would contact them all. Garrontee none of them pay $37 bucks a hour.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

That's exactly what I was thinking. And paying his mom back so she doesn't kick him out. There has been so many lies spun and busted by this child, if he told me the sky was blue I'd have to look. I bet there not many small time drywall contractors in the grand rapids are. I'd say a good hour at the most on the phone would contact them all. Garrontee none of them pay $37 bucks a hour.

Yeah thats why I get paid per house $37 an hour. I do, And I'm the only employee besides a spotter that spots screws... And all he does is make $10 an hour. I do most of the real work.

Also, Have you ever taped out a one story town home in less then a day.
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

$37.00 an hour? Anyone making that pittance is living in a trailer in Georgia or some other Flyover sewer.

Send the boy some money.

Yeah so true, Also, I love that ranch! But I highly doubt you won't get $995k out of it, More like $600k-750k most...
Posted By: PAMac Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/25/12
Knowing when to stop is a good virtue.......

Yeah it is, But I love pissing off Les and them. Why do you think I made this thread? I made it to piss them off, And I don't even want a Barrett, if anything I would buy a Savage 110 BA or a 338 lapua

Yeah it is, But I love pissing off Les and them. Why do you think I made this thread? I made it to piss them off, And I don't even want a Barrett, if anything I would buy a Savage 110 BA or a 338 lapua

Go away and stay away.
Originally Posted by safariman

Go away and stay away.

[Linked Image]

I used to have monsters.......I used to feed them on a constant basis and thought life was ok...... Until I overcame them, then realized how much better life is without them.

Take care Joe,
Paul

I used to have monsters.......I used to feed them on a constant basis and thought life was ok...... Until I overcame them, then realized how much better life is without them.

Take care Joe,
Paul

Oh lordy I have seen the light! But really, I don't have any demons that I'm fighting besides smoking and I can quit any time I want.
Different subject altogether........ Monsters you create on your own, they hatch when someone says something you dont like, such as a cut down or negative remark. You feed them by letting them gnaw at you everytime you think about the reason why they are there. The longer that you let them gnaw the bigger they will get, the more you have, the more gnawing takes place.

You have some, you allowed them to hatch, you can get rid of them if you want to. But if you get to many, they will consume you......and even eventually destroy you....

Take care Joe,
Paul
Posted By: ColdBore Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/25/12
Hey Joey-

Since you're responding here, care to comment on this one?

The real JoeAdams
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Send the boy some money.

Yeah so true, Also, I love that ranch! But I highly doubt you won't get $995k out of it, More like $600k-750k most...

It's in escrow at full price scheduled to close 01 October. I will entertain backup offers, contact the agent Jim Redd.
And the fat kid Joe goes on ignore..
Posted By: ColdBore Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/25/12
Also, I love that ranch! But I highly doubt you won't get $995k out of it, More like $600k-750k most...

This is rich.... a teenager speculating on million dollar properties. whistle

In case you missed it, it's apparently sold.

Speaking of sold, how's your little classified business doing lately?
There is a kid like you that works where I do. He tends to tell a LOT of tall tales, has a story for everything and you can never trust him. Ya, nobody likes him either.

Once you do a person wrong on here you loose your entire reputation on this site and many others. Apparently your daddy never bent you over his knee and taught you the importance of the Golden Rule with the business end of his leather belt.
Originally Posted by ColdBore
Also, I love that ranch! But I highly doubt you won't get $995k out of it, More like $600k-750k most...

This is rich.... a teenager speculating on million dollar properties. whistle

In case you missed it, it's apparently sold.

Speaking of sold, how's your little classified business doing lately?

Great actually, I sold the Bushnell and the Nikon is sold I just have to send it out, All I need to sell now is the Tikka and I'm all set.
Originally Posted by buckthumper
There is a kid like you that works where I do. He tends to tell a LOT of tall tales, has a story for everything and you can never trust him. Ya, nobody likes him either.

Once you do a person wrong on here you loose your entire reputation on this site and many others. Apparently your daddy never bent you over his knee and taught you the importance of the Golden Rule with the business end of his leather belt.

Nope, I grew up with a fresh switch from a Willow tree across the ass. Believe me it hurts a bit more then a belt. That's why I tried to never get in trouble when I was younger.
Posted By: nsaqam Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/25/12
Too busy eating to get in any trouble no doubt.
Posted By: Jerry/AK Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/25/12
"That's why I tried to never get in trouble when I was younger."

You're sure making up for lost opportunities.
Originally Posted by buckthumper

Nope, I grew up with a fresh switch from a Willow tree across the ass. Believe me it hurts a bit more then a belt. That's why I tried to never get in trouble when I was younger.

To bad you never learned your lesson.
Really, guy -- how and why are you still here?
Posted By: ColdBore Re: WTB Barrett M99 in 50 bmg - 08/26/12
Originally Posted by ColdBore
Hey Joey-

Since you're responding here, care to comment on this one?

The real JoeAdams

I see you've responded since, yet choose to ignore this one.

Funny, you like posting pictures of other guys...

My work here is done.

You have been exposed, and your reputation here is thoroughly trashed. See ya!
© 24hourcampfire