Home
I just bought two of the LH Zastava rifles, but am pulling the barrels off of both and going with customs. Malm, who posts here, pulled the barrels and did not leave a mark. They are unfired since leaving the factory, and come with open sights (folding rear and hooded front.) Blued chrome-moly steel. Both barrels are 600 mm long (23.6") and the diameter at the muzzle is .66". These should fit any M98 large ring.

7x57 $65 plus shipping.

9.3x62 $85 plus shipping. (Cheapest you will ever get to play this this cartridge... haven't you been curious?)
I'll take the 9.3 x 62 pm sent
Sorry, mjc, you got beaten by about 4 minutes via a pm. But if that deal falls through, I will contact you.
PM sent on 7x57
Both barrels appear spoken for.
OK curious minds want to know what your building and how you are stocking them please? Thanks Kurt
I really just bought them for the actions. One will be a very light/ trim .280 Rem in a barrel contour I have on file with Brux. The other remains to be seen, and while a 9.3x62 remains tempting, I already have its cousin in a 35 Whelen. I sold the barrels before shooting them because of the "don't shoot the donor" rule.
I'll take second place on the 7x57 if the other deal doesn't go through.
Ok, I will keep you in mind.
© 24hourcampfire