Home
Hey guys the Quantum 6 LED light bars came in today. Be some of the first to get these on your rig. Super bright and super durable.

Pricing is $99.95 for a set of two lights picked up or $118.95 shipped to your door. 1260 lumens per light :smokin: All stainless hardware and a heavy duty extruded aluminum housing. They use top of the line Cree led's.

you will have to provide wiring and the switch.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

https://www.kmdgarage.com/Quantum_LED_LIghting_and.html
$20 for shipping? Give a brother a break.
Originally Posted by troutslayer

So I take it you won't be buying huh?

That's fine, but let others decide for themselves.

It shows poor form to publicly crap on somebody's for-sale post.
Originally Posted by troutslayer

medium flat rate if 12.00 and im sure you dont want them to just be thrown in the box so bubble wrap is another 5.00 roll at big lots. 2.99 for a roll of tape. even in alabama math thats 20.00 for shipping. so I it think its fair.. of course im not buying any either so my opinion probably isnt worth much.
I was charged 16 bucks to ship 400 75gr amax. Just got them yesterday.
This seems like a steal for two heavy lights, and he's not charging you tax. Win/win.
These are top quality lights too. It does take some care to package them as I am sure no one wants to deal with a damaged light on arrival. this is still the lowest price you will find on a set of LED lights of this quality.

Theses are better then most out there if not all when you consider value.
Look around at the competitors pricing most want that much for one 4 led light.

I will give a money back satisfaction guarantee on these with shipping if you don't like them.

The spot beam pattern version should be in by the end of the week as well.
Cree wiki page/
Cree info
PM sent to buy a pair.coobie
Originally Posted by coobie
PM sent to buy a pair.coobie
Forgot to add can you PM me your phone #
Originally Posted by coobie
Forgot to add can you PM me your phone #

Click on his link above, then "Home", and you'll find it.
Running low on the flood beams all ready and the spot beams are do in by the end of the week.

The 36 in light bars on our page are in stock at supplier and the lead time is now down to less then a week. Yay.
Two sets of floods left. Spots should be in today or tomorrow. Then we should have more floods in next week.
Considering this.
I have a couple of questions I don't see my answers on the web site.
Are these water and dust proof? Warranty?
1 year warranty. Water and dust proof. They are fully sealed with o-rings.
Looks like spot light version will be in Monday. Still have 2 sets of floods in hand.
Fowl weather is upon us. Lighten up the night!
Placed another order for more stock.
Get some early Christmas shopping done right here on the campfire.
We can ship these out today.
Spot beams are in Stock as well as 2 sets of the flood beams.
Spot beams are out of stock but have plenty of floods in stock. PM me here to get two sets. yes two sets of floods for $150 plus shipping. that's a total of 4 insanely bright lights for $150.

Early Black Friday deals at KMD Garage!
2 sets for $150 ends at 5pm Pacific time on black Friday.

PM me here or send an email to [email protected]

Buy now button is on the site for the promo.
Black friday promo
Do you make these or are you just a retailer?
We are just a retailer.
Currently out of stock on the LED's more should be coming in next week.

Some one from here ordered a black Friday special but I never got your shipping info. reply to the email I sent out or Please contact me via pm.
All lights going out today.

I have 1 set left in stock and more coming in around the 13th of December.

I also have some 22" light bars coming in.
check them out on the new website.
http://www.kmdgarage.com/quantum-led-lighting-1/
Somebody snag the last set!
taking preorders on the 22" cree LED light bars.
Are these the spot lights or floods? Want a set to use for headlights on golf cart.
They are floods. I will have spot on around Dec. 13th
Originally Posted by Parttimehunter
Are these the spot peimar led lights[/color] [color:#000000]or floods? Want a set to use for headlights on golf cart.

These are floods lights and will work well for you
I bought a set of these from KMDGarage, and they rock. They are about as bright as the HIDs that I have on my 4-runner, but they spread much more to the sides.

Installation is dirt simple if you have a place to mount them. I had to build a little bracket that bolts to the bumper, but that didn't take too long. I'd recommend you don't install them in your driveway when its -10 however. I'm running two lights off a single 5A fuse.

Will be getting another set of floods and a set of spot beams for the truck. It is long overdue for some "Moose Lights". Might have to get a set for the boat too...
Are the 22" and 36" bars floods only or can they be gotten as spotlights?
Thanks cwh2.
The 22" and 36" bars are available in spot or flood as well.
Even the spots offer a pretty good side fill. the 36" bar puts out a sickening amount of light.

I would say the 22" and 36" are pretty much off road or deserted highway use only.

Here is a 36" bar Mounted on a ford Ranger.
[Linked Image]
I would recommend floods for the golf cart. I have one set of floods in stock and more floods and spots coming in.
More lights are on the way! be at the shop in 3-4 days
More 4" light bars and a 22" light bar due in this week.Feel free to order as they will ship out by Friday.
Made some black out covers to keep ya legal.

Light Covers

[Linked Image]

22"s are in stock along with plenty of 4" bars in spot and flood. 22" led light bar
still time to get them for christmas.
Since the images are gone from the front page [Linked Image]
Looks like I just bought the last 4". I wanted three more.....Any idea when you will receive more?
I wouldn't mind having a light bar but not sure where id mount it on a 05 f150?
Originally Posted by Digger08
Looks like I just bought the last 4". I wanted three more.....Any idea when you will receive more?

I have several more In spot and flood. I found the problem had to edit the inventory on the webpage. sorry.
Originally Posted by dubya
I wouldn't mind having a light bar but not sure where id mount it on a 05 f150?

The 4" bars are about the same size as most fog lights on the market.There out put however is much better.

a 22" bar may be tough to fit but I'm sure you could come up with something.
Yep, you fixed it.....three more just ordered! Thanks.
Thank you. Got the first set out to post office all ready. Will get the other 3 out this afternoon or in the am. Threw some switches in the box for ya too.
only a few left guys
1 set of spots left and 1 22" bar in spot left. be ordering more tonight.
all sold out
Will you have more?
Back in stock and added some more products.
[quote=KMDGarage]Hey guys the Quantum 6 LED lights bars came in today. Be some of the first to get these on your rig. Super bright and super durable.

Pricing is $99.95 for a set of two lights picked up or $118.95 shipped to your door. 1260 lumens per light :smokin: All stainless hardware and a heavy duty extruded aluminum housing. They use top of the line Cree led's.

you will have to provide wiring and the switch.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I think I would go and see what I can get.
can you get these lights in a white frame, looking at a marine application?
© 24hourcampfire