Home
I have a 1930's merkel shotgun for sale or trade. It has 28" 12 gauge barrels and is choked in full and full so they can be opened to what you want! It has the original ivory bead and is in excellent condition. It locks up very tight and has deep engraving.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Looking for 2200$ obo cash

For trades I would consider Plus or minus cash (be reasonable with your values and so will I)
Semi auto 12g
Custom 338 edge, lapua, or 338-378
Nightforce 5.5-22x50 nxs scope
Nightforce nxs 2.5-10x32
Blaser r8 barrels (270 weatherby or 300 weatherby)
Blaser r93 lrs2 or blaser tactical 2 in 338 lapua
Hopefully everyone knows by now Weatherbyhunter is a scam, and ripped off people on serveral forums for thousands of dollars worth of money and gear.
Damn, how ballsy....
I'll buy this from you but you must deliver in person, along with the stolen NF scope mad

PennDog
What an idiot...
This guy needs to get locked up
Too bad to because this is a nice shotgun!
I wonder who the shotgun really belongs to
Obviously, everything he seeks trades for is expensive items.
He can't make a living scamming for pocket change
Ill take it. Just ship it and when I receive it expect you money order. Maybe Monopoly money will work, it's close to money
Never mind then, Thanks,I didn't read the date of the OP.
Originally Posted by bea175
I wonder who the shotgun really belongs to

Pic properties show that it was stolen from Longrangehunter80, who originally stole it. IIRC, LRH80 claimed in an earlier WTS post to have gotten a number of pre-war Merkels from his grandfather who had collected thousands of high end Merkels. There were red flags all over LRH80 from the very start.
Trade for nice low mileage mustang? grin

Jagoff..
He better enjoy this while he still has fingers to type with!!!
Wonder why he keeps showing the stethescope in the pictures. Trying to make us think he,s a doctor ?
Originally Posted by stantdm
I cannot believe this guy is posting items for sale/trade on this forum after what he did. Un-[bleep]-believable.

This was posted back in Nov before the schit hit the fan.
Originally Posted by deserthunter1
Wonder why he keeps showing the stethescope in the pictures. Trying to make us think he,s a doctor ?

Jeez. Great catch there, DH.

This @$$wipe is a slick one...we think Dr., P.A...gainfully employed and/or well healed ($) etc.
Man the games people play...
Originally Posted by broomd
Originally Posted by deserthunter1

Jeez. Great catch there, DH.

This @$$wipe is a slick one...we think Dr., P.A...gainfully employed and/or well healed ($) etc.
Man the games people play...

no real doctor would use a 9 dollar Stethoscope . My Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope cost close to 200 buck . I just couldn't hear what i needed to here out of the 9.00 cheapo like he has posted in the photo
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
Originally Posted by stantdm
I cannot believe this guy is posting items for sale/trade on this forum after what he did. Un-[bleep]-believable.

This was posted back in Nov before the schit hit the fan.

Thanks, I don't read the post date very often.
© 24hourcampfire