Home
I'd like to sell a Freedom Arms model 83 454 Casull. This is a Field Grade revolver with a 6" barrel. It comes with two sets of laminated wood grips. One is a green/black laminate and the others are a deep redish laminate. Sights are adjustable. Also will include 80 pcs of F-A headstamped brass, and a Lee three die set. $945 Buyer to also pay actual shipping

Sales Pitch: In looking at gunsamerica.com and such, unlikely you'll find a used revolver for the same price. If one is close to the same, it will most likely have a set of rubber grips. I think Freedom Arms want $230 per set of grips. Dies, although Lee, are servicleable and brass is authentic. Revolver hardly used and is very, very accurate.

Attached picture 469015-Model83andgrips_1_4_1.jpg
You wouldn't be interested in swapping for the same gun with a 7 1/2" bbl + cash would you? The 7 1/2" is just a little long for my tastes. My gun does have rubber grips.

-Adrian
I'm interested, how many rounds through it? I'll PM my phone # to discuss.

Scott
Sorry on the trades, but the gun is leaving the stable only to fund other projects, or I'd keep it. Just the least used gun that is getting culled.

I found the 6" perfect for packing and long enough for hunting accuracy.

PM's returned to interested parties 4/15 1400 PST
Was SPF, still on market now REDUCED $935
Please send a photo or two. Thanks! Mike
Jesse,

Please e-mail me with particulars. I'd like to see it. Holster?

I am from the TriCities, and will be in Tacoma (McChord AFB) Weds through Friday, 4-6 May on Reserve duty.

Mr_walter2@yahoo.com
David-
I emailed and never heard anything from you.

Mike-

I sent you a private messege and found no listed Email address

Reduced one last time ............$925
I’ll take it! Mike
Originally Posted by mikeinid
I’ll take it! Mike

2005 - fifteen year old ad...good luck!
I wonder what it will be worth in another 15 years?
This makes me sad that I didn’t realize how old the add was
Originally Posted by mikeinid
I’ll take it! Mike

How many pages did you go back to find this ad?

Thanks, Dinny
I am going to buy donuts tomorrow......I mean I am going to buy donuts 15 years ago.
Little known classifieds secret-

There are some great deals to be had if a person is willing to scroll back a ways.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

There are some great deals to be had if a person is willing to scroll back a ways.

Just like reading your wife’s post!!!😆
Originally Posted by Fireball2

15 years back in time??
© 24hourcampfire