Home
These are my preffered brand, type and size for my own AR-15's. I find them to be lightweight, rustproof and not at all likely to get bent lips and start jamming up my rifles. Thermold Fiberglass/composite lightweight and reliable 20 round Magazines (Clips to those of you from Rio Linda California smile ) 5 for $45.00 shipped 10 for $80.00 shipped 20 for $150.00 shipped!

I am blowing these out cheap because I have some cash flow crisis I need to resolve right away and I am pretty well stocked up on these.
What is the brand name and do you have a pic? Also, is PayPal an option?
I'll take the 20. Pm incoming.
I'll take 10-$80 PM coming
I'll take 10 @ 80 dollars. Thanks and will send a PM.
I dont know how many you have or how many are left but I'll take 5 for $45
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub
I dont know how many you have or how many are left but I'll take 5 for $45

Alaska cub, Please put your request in a PM and I will reply with an address for you to send the money to.

MARK
PM sent.
Originally Posted by ken158
What is the brand name and do you have a pic? Also, is PayPal an option?

Brand is thermold. I don't have a picture but they are a black graphite color and very lightweight.

I don't do PayPal, but I do accept personal checks.

MARK
My bad I thought these were Pmags, gonna have to retract my offer, sorry.
No worries, we are nearlly sold out already, anyway. These are really good magazines that I personally use and like a lot.

We are down to 34 mags left, started with over 100!
I]ll take 10. PM me details.
Thanks, Steve.
PM incomiing, only 24 left here, folks.
I'll take 10...PM incoming.
ill take the other 14...pm on the way
I'll take 20. I can just send the $150 and you can ship when you get them all or send 14 now and the rest later. Whatever works best for you. Just let me know.

I'll be back on line in a couple hours.

thanks,

ned
Great!

Send the money to:

Mark B. Claiborne
352 School Avenue
Walla Walla WA 99362

MARK
I have received three PM's this morning asking if we had more magazines to sell. We sold all we had and then some so we are ordering another 200 from our supplier. Purchasing them in large quantities allows us to get them cheaply enough to sell them at these prices and make a little in the proccess.

So, our new batch should be here by the end of the week, allowing us to sell more if some here missed this deal yesterday. We have been selling these at gun shows for more than this and usually emptying the table at each event but because we do not have the expense of driving to, staying at and renting a table at a distant gun show we decided to offer them here at an even greater discount. I am glad to see so many of my freinds here stocking up while we all still can! I will be keeping a couple dozen for myself, to be sure.

New orders ready to be taken and accepted. I probably should quit after this batch since I am no longer a paid advertiser here like I was when running my Safari Biz and this is bordering on running a business through the campfire ads. One last time for a few who missed it yestrerday.
If ya have 10 for $80 left I'll take'em

Pm in coming ..

Thanks
We can do that, PM incoming.
You can put me down for 10 out of the new order. Let me know when they come in.
I will buy 10 for $80.00.
I'll take 10 for the 80.00. Thank you. PM sent.
Mark,

I'll take 5 for $45.00. PM on the way.

Thanks. donsm70

Mark

I will buy 10 for $80, PM on the way.

Thanks

Stets
Mark,

I'll take 5 for $45. PM on the way.

Don
PM sent.
Put me down for 5for $45. PM sent
Originally Posted by safariman
I have received three PM's this morning asking if we had more magazines to sell. We sold all we had and then some so we are ordering another 200 from our supplier. Purchasing them 200 or more at a time allows us to get them cheaply enough to sell them at these prices and make a little in the proccess.

Yes, I guess double the price is "make a little profit"! Must be expensive gunshows if Thermold 20's fetch $10 or more. This link isn't even 'dealer' pricing! Suppose I will be the proverbial 'turd in the punchbowl' for this link but don't care for misleading information!

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/ar220thmamom.html
Thanks everyone. This has turned out to be a timely event/sale with the curent events in the news, a changing political scene and many mail order places out of stock and of course charging shipping on top of whatever sale add prices. I hope that I am helping to arm my freinds here with hi cap magazines while we can still do so and while I have some and can get a few more at the moment.

MARK
Originally Posted by SDWhirlwind
I have received three PM's this morning asking if we had more magazines to sell. We sold all we had and then some so we are ordering another 200 from our supplier. Purchasing them 200 or more at a time allows us to get them cheaply enough to sell them at these prices and make a little in the proccess.

Yes, I guess double the price is "make a little profit"! Must be expensive gunshows if Thermold 20's fetch $10 or more. This link isn't even 'dealer' pricing! Suppose I will be the proverbial 'turd in the punchbowl' for this link but don't care for misleading information!

Indeed, you are. safariman has to put out the $, maybe on a credit card, but he has to commit. He has to have shipping boxes and packing material, repack and address to each buyer and get them to a shipper. Perhaps you didn't notice the cost to us here includes shipped. Perhaps you were too busy patting youself on the back for your expose'.

When you add all that in, including labor to do it (I don't work for free, do you?), "double the price" is an ignorant and insulting accusation.

I'm happy to pay his price. It's called capitalism.

I'll take 5 for $45 if there are any left. PM on the way.

Chad.
Chad, we got em for ya, and PM returned sir! Thanks.
How do these work with .204 rounds?

The pMags have a ridge in them to help keep the rounds seated against the back of the mag. The .204's shoulder is slightly longer so they can bind we used in a pMag.

Do these mags have an internal ridge?

Thanks
Matthew

PS How many do you have left?
Tarkio,

I just looked inside of these and yes there is a follower stabilizing ridge on each side of these magazines so I don't know how well they would work with 204 ammo, if at all but I would send you one to try.

I have a lot of them left to sell as I purchased enough to fill all orders and have some stock on hand for the upcoming Spokane Gun show and other events where they sell pretty quickly at $10.00 each. I plan to keep a bunch of these on hand for my own self as well.

Do you want a few even if they don't work for 204 rifles?

MARK
"i'll take 10 ". pm sent
Got it and you are in, PM returned. Thank you!
I will take 5. Sending PM
Terrific, we can accomodate that.

MARK
I appreciated the link to CDNN as it gave anyone interested an option.

Perry
PM sent. Thanks.
I will take 20 of these. Please pm where to send the funds.

Thank you
PM sent, you are in, sir. And.... Thank you!
I will take 10, if you've still got some available. PM me on payment. Thanks,
JL
JL, I just got off the phone with my distributor, and then CDNN to see if I could get more magazines from them. My distributor is honoring the order I placed yesterday and then the volume and pricing I have is GONE. So, I don't think I can offer you this deal at this time. I am so sorry. CDNN just raised thier prices 50% and is also not offering any volume discounts, either. The world just changed on us, overnight. I hope you can find the magazines you want somewhere else and I truly wish that I could help you but I cannot at this time.

MARK
I sent you a p.m., safariman.
No worries. Thanks,
Jody
Originally Posted by fester
I sent you a p.m., safariman.

Fester, I did not get a PM. you might want to try again.
MAgazines are all sold out, and then some. Sorry to those of you who missed this and wanted to get a few at these prices.

MARK

Having known Mark for a number of years including several opportunities where we have spent time face to face I will say this.

Mark Clayborn is as honest a man as you will find anywhere. He is generous beyond most and his word is better than any twenty page notarized contract.

With the current panic I would guess he could have gotten five to ten times his asking price but he chose to offer them here at a LOT less that he could have made.

It is easy to slam somebody from afar, but it will not work for those of us who know him. Up to you but if it were me I would delete that post.

Pretty [bleep] thing to do in someones add. PM him with your complaint or dont buy any. Your post does nothing but stir trouble.
© 24hourcampfire