Home
I bought these bibs a couple years ago and have only worn them a handful of times (literally - I don't think I wore them more than 4 or 5 times total since I bought them). They are in mint/like new condition. I think they called this the blaze treestand pattern. They are XL, regular length.

These are very comfy, and very warm. They have a Gore-tex liner. They have nice high dual zippers on the legs and a dual zipper on the front that will allow you to get into pockets or take a leak without unzipping the entire leg or front.

These were top of the line at the time. The only reason I'm selling is that I really never wear them and I'm hoping to get something I can wear during more seasons than just our firearms season.

I'm looking to get $100 shipped.

The bibs are SPF, thanks.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I should add that I have a 34-35" waist, and about a 32" inseam, and these fit with some room to spare. I wanted to be able to wear a few layers underneath them without swimming in them, and they fit as planned.
i would like to add...if they had been large and the regular camoes...they would be on the way to my house...had a parka & had bibs...tore them on a barbed wire fence dangit....warmest clothes i have to be as light as they are...
If they were not Blaze orange they would be on the way to my house. Best camo ever made.
The bibs are SPF, thanks.
© 24hourcampfire