Home
for sale, a brand and still-in-the-box stainless new model 700 Mountain Rifle in 7mm-08. never been scoped, shot, hunted, nothin, nada, zip.

these are 6#-ish, 22" barrels, BDL floorplate.

$895 plus whatever actual UPS shipping is to your FFL...and am very firm on that, i bought it new at my local gunshop & with tax i'm into it for more than that. sorry, no trades. First "i'll take it" posted in open forum gets the goods.

pix...took a couple, glad to answer questions if you have any.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

sure is purdy
Sweet rifle there. If I only had the funds
dat was quick.... already have a PM on this one for a face to face...will post an update here in just a bit if this one is for sure sold.

member here is coming to see tomorrow....if there is anyone else here with a definite "i'll take it", put your name in & your next in line if he decides to pass.

Thanks!
Do they make these anymore?
Originally Posted by 01Foreman400

I think they do - pretty sure I can order them from Davidson's with my FFL.

IIRC....these are new for 2013!
Does that stock have palm swells?
Nice rifle in a great caliber!!!
Nice rifle! Once again us lefties have to sit and wish.
I will be surprised if once he lays his eyes much less his hands on this one that it is not SOLD!
Curious as to what stock is on that rifle?

Looks nice. Hope this is like the old Gander Mountain Guides.

DJ
It is a Bell & Carlson Alaskan Rem 700 BDL Mtn. rifle stock.
Thanks. Looks like a nice rig.
to answer a few questions, this is the new model, just introduced. looks & feel to be exactly like the mountain guides, same stock as far as i can tell, but BDL bottom metal, as was mentioned. no palm swell, standard grip.

i made the mistake of handling it & then thought i had to have it, but am already set for lightweights (7KS's) so it doesnt fill any need in my battery other than being extremely cool. wink

Yes.
Nice little rifles. I almost bought one in 7-08 a few weeks back.

still available...
Originally Posted by FyrepowrX
still available...

Sorry about posting about the other one. I thought yours was sold.
no problem at all...i checked Buds too.

for some reason i see nothing showing the 7mm-08's as having been listed , only the .308/30-06/25-06 at $874 & all sold out.

last call...$875 plus whatever actual shipping is, (usually $15-20) via UPS ground, depending on where your FFL is.

I'm really wanting this thing......really bad.
Yeah, I keep coming back to this thread and hoping it sold already. Nice rifle...
looks like it is sold pending funds, will update if there is a change.
© 24hourcampfire