Home
This is a New Haven Marlin 336C that has been rechambered to 356 WIN by Regan Nonneman, as well as a trigger job and safety delete.

It has a Williams receiver sight, and a Marbles bead front sight.

Rifle has a Under 150 rounds through it. No bluing wear, rust, and a shiny bore.

I have stripped the MARSHIELD finish off, and rubbed BLO into the stock instead.

Rifle comes with RCBS FL dies, Lee factory crimp die, 37 new pieces of brass, 106 pieces of once fired brass, 2 new boxes of Speer 220gr. Hot cores plus another partial box half full.

$525 USPS money order shipped to FFL, or FTF in North idaho(if FTF I will throw in 32 rounds of ammo, Speer 220@2200fps).

Also have a bag of 250 new 356 brass I am listing on here seperately for $115 shipped.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

Chris
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
WOW! NICELY and correctly done up rifle! Interested in doing any trading? I would trade you straight up for my Mossberg bullpup shotgun that I have listed here for $795.00 and if that gun is not interesting, I have others.
No thanks on the shotgun. I would do a partial trade for a VX 3 2.5-8 scope.

Thanks for the offer though.
Well, I do happen to have one of THOSE on hand, as well. A Vari X lll in Almost new condition, Gloss finish like all of my scopes, in its box etc. If that one will work, How much difference with my scope to own this rifle?
Wanting a VX or a Vari X ?
I like gloss, but kind of wanted to treat myself to a newer 3. Did the vari x III come in 2.5-8x36?
It did, and mine is exactly that format. VX3's almost never come in Gloss and maybe never do or did. I ampretty sure of the never do did part. I like the Vari X lll's myself, Partially because I FAR prefer Gloss scopes on my wood/blue guns and because I have a long happy history with them. You will love this scope if the deal goes through. If the cash outlay on my part is not too high, we have a deal here.

Yes they do come in gloss, and the newer vx-3 is what I'm looking for, but you can always make an offer.

Thanks
Chris
FWIW, I have an FFL that will allow you to ship this directly to me without involving a dealer at your end which will save you time and money. If the scope trade is not ideal, lets talk about some other stuff I have including some VERY cool old Savagee, Flobert, VICKERS, and other shootin irons.

HAVE to come up with a plan to get this on its way to Walla Walla! smile
How about my scope and $175 cash or my scope plus a USA Made Weaver 3-9x and $75.00 cash.

Work for you? If so, I can have the scope and money on its way in the AM.
No thanks, and I'm not interested in any rifles right now.
OK, how about my scope and cash offer? Good enough? Need a Vari X lll 3-9x40 AO Gloss scope?
No. I'm only looking for cash, or vx 3 2.5-8x36. That is it.
Bump
bump
Bump
Man oh man, I wish I had the cabbage for this little beauty. Bump for a great rifle. If it were a month from now, I'd be all over it.
Sent ya a PM
The 250 bag of new 356 brass is sold pending funds.

Rifle with all goodies is still for sale.
Price dropped to $500 shipped.
Safety delete? Has the push through saftey button been removed and plugged? Got a pic of that? Thanks!
He turned down the original, then finished it up with the same design that is on the ejection port side. I couldn't tell you more other than it sits flush on both sides of the reciever, and does not move.

If you have a picture phone, I can get the pictures of both sides to you faster. Send me a PM if you want.

Thanks
Chris
Last bump
Check out this link

http://www.marlinowners.com/forum/336/79774-marlin-336-safety-delete-kit.html
© 24hourcampfire