Home
Looking to sell a NIB Browning X bolt in 30/06. This gun was bought for my son for Christmas last year and he was not interested in this gun. He wanted my Encore .243 instead. Bolt was inserted into this gun 1 time to see how smooth the bolt was and this gun will not disappoint. Your FFL must be willing to accept guns from an individual. Looking for $625 plus actual shipping OBO. Trades for high end scopes possible too. Can send pics but this gun is new.
these are great guns I have one in 300 win mag that has been to hell and back
They are smooth guns and look great. I am sure someone will be very happy with it.
Up for the morning crowd
Bump this up Any offers?
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pics up bump
great guy to do business with...No worries here...Free Bump
Price drop to $600. Buyer pays shipping.
Bump for a great rifle at a great price! I hunted with an X-Bolt Hunter in .270 and just about fell in love with it. And a new one shipped would be over $100 more. Someone is going to get a good deal here...
To the top with this....
Guy on The Texas Hunting Forum is looking for one. (in classifieds)
Bump this up... Is the price out of line on this or just no one looking for a 30/06 now?
If I didn't already have 2 a-bolt "06's" I'm the safe I I'd be sayin the 3 magic words. Very good deal here!!!!!!!!
To the top
btt
One more time for this one.... Anyone have a nice Leupold they want to trade for this?
Pm sent
Good seller bump!
© 24hourcampfire