Home
Wts Ithaca 243 lsa 55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 595.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo please.
E- mail [email protected] for pics.
Originally Posted by mohawk70
Wts Ithaca 243 lsa 55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 595.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo please.
Wts Ithaca 243 lsa-55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 595.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo
[quote=mohawk70] Wts Ithaca 243 lsa-55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 595.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo
[quote=mohawk70] Wts Ithaca 243 lsa-55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 595.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo
[quote=mohawk70][quote=mohawk70][quote=mohawk70][quote=mohawk70]Wts Ithaca 243 lsa 55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 595.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo .
Wts Ithaca 243 lsa 55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 595.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo .
Wts Ithaca 243 lsa 55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 595.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo .
Now that is a REAL Tikka for you Tikka fans to own.

Free bump for a cool old rifle......
Wts Ithaca 243 lsa 55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 595.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo
Wts Ithaca 243 lsa 55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 595.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo please
smoking deal here. great platform for a custom
Wts Ithaca 243 lsa 55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 595.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo
Wts Ithaca 243 lsa 55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 595.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo please
Wts Ithaca 243 lsa 55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 575.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo
Posting pics may help to move this. If you can't, reach out, there are several here who will help.
Thanks
No one knows what an Ithica LSA-55 is. I had one in a deluxe in 22-250. It was simple and very accurate, had a palm swell and not too great checkering. It had a detachable 3-shot magazine, a great adjustable trigger and a medium looking rifle. it was made in Finland by Tikkakoski, no relation to Sako. I would be interested in the gun, but not at $595.00.
Wts Ithaca 243 lsa 55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 575.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo please
Wts Ithaca 243 lsa 55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 575.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo please
Wts Ithaca 243 lsa 55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 565.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo please
E- mail [email protected]
Wts Ithaca 243 lsa 55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 565.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo
Wts Ithaca 243 lsa 55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 565.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo Please
Wts Ithaca 243 lsa 55 all original excellent condition . Only Fired 6 shots .$ 565.00 shipped to your FFL holder.USPS mo Please
Originally Posted by shrapnel
No one knows what an Ithica LSA-55 is. I had one in a deluxe in 22-250. It was simple and very accurate, had a palm swell and not too great checkering. It had a detachable 3-shot magazine, a great adjustable trigger and a medium looking rifle. it was made in Finland by Tikkakoski, no relation to Sako. I would be interested in the gun, but not at $595.00.

It is a Tikka LSA which has the small button at the back of the reciever for the bolt handle root to cam against when opening, as opposed to the M55 that has less bolt lift but also has less of the lugs engaging, and cams on the receiver the same as most other actions.

Personally I prefer the LSA.

Just as a matter of interest, I had one of the trigger group assemblies/case milled by a local fellow and added a second lever to make a three lever trigger that let off at 3oz...used it for a couple of years then sold it to another roo shooter.
If you just posted the pictures here, I would bet you at least get some good offers?

Open to trades?
I don,t know how to post pics,thanks .
I have one in 30-06. It has the little cromed button you are talking about
[Linked Image]

Picture of firearm for sale...posted as a courtesy.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
[Linked Image]

Picture of firearm for sale...posted as a courtesy.
NIce, but just spent my cash this morning..... It looks to be in very nice shape.
These are great rifles, I don't know why this is still here!
Originally Posted by JD1951
These are great rifles, I don't know why this is still here!
bump
mohawk do you still have 243 .pm please
ttt
Originally Posted by shrapnel

As someone else has already said, Tikka were making firearms independently for many decades, long before they were bought out by the Sako/Beretta conglomerate. The LSA 55 is a sleeper rifle, has a quality barrel made from Bofors steel which is some of the finest steel in the world and the action is as stiff as you will find. It might be a tad overpriced in today's market but it is a great rifle and a much better made rifle than any Remington 700 that has ever left the factory... grin
I have one in 30-06, great rifle. Nothing like the new plastic Tikka's.
© 24hourcampfire