Home
Posted By: CCH Remington 552 BDL Speedmaster FS - 03/10/13
Remington 552 BDL Speedmaster: Shoots shorts, longs and long rifles. Tube fed. Goes bang every time and is a very pretty rifle. Shows some signs of use, but overall in good condition. Early '70s vintage. Have manual and disassembly instructions. Sling studs installed. Scope and sling NOT included. $375 plus shipping.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Shows ding in blueing on barrel:
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Light spot is reflection:
[Linked Image]

[img]http://cch.smugmug.com/Other/For-Sale/i-tj6Qg2v/0/L/DSC_0614-L.jpg[/img]
ttt
IS that scope a rimfire special Weaver? Interested in aany trades? Very interested here. HAve any ammo that can come with the rifle?
Scope is a Weaver rimfire, but not included. Need what ammo I have to keep the kids shooting. The only trade I'm interested in is a S&W 15-22. Trying to get a fun set up for my little guy and with the adjustable stock, that works perfect. Can't afford to let him keep shooting my AR!
Bump
bump
Now considering some trades. Interested in a nice bolt action .22 and in need of S&W 15-22 magazines although that appears to be a long shot. A third generation Glock 19 would also get some cash on my end.
$350 plus shipping. I'm thinking some sort of CZ bolt would work as trade. Would also consider Leupold 1-4 class scope for an AR and a good QR scope mount for same.

If you're in the southwest Denver area (Littleton), come by my garage sale tomorrow and pick it up. I'll throw in some sort of outdoor bric a brac as a special treat. wink
Bump
Sold
© 24hourcampfire