Home
.375 Winchester 200 grain factory ammo.
.38-55 Winchester 255 grain factory ammo.

Here is the deal....

3 boxes of 200 grain Winchester .375 Win. Power Points $48/box

1 box of 255 grain Winchester .38-55 Win. Soft Point. $40

1 box of 200 grain Winchester Big Bore 94 .375 Win 200 grain. $48

The .38-55 is the "old school" cowboy version of the new .375 win. You can fire .38-55 safely in a rifle chambered in .375 Winchester, but NEVER the other way around. NEVER!

First posted "I'll take it" is the new owner.

Shipping will be actual cost...UPS ground properly labeled....no more, no less...I don't play games with that crap. I won't know what the shipping is until I know the destination and weight of package...so give me some leeway on asking how much...I send it as inexpensive as UPS can do it. I don't jack prices. Thanks for looking.

[Linked Image]
If someone is looking for a Like New Winchester Big bore to fire this in, I've got one available. Actually don't think it's ever been shot, but can't say for certain.

Free Bump
....and if you are not a fan of Cal74's Winnie, I have a really clean Marlin 375 I am willing to part with!!!!
My bad.. Didn't know you were looking to sell the rifle as well. didn't see any other posts

sorry, didn't mean to impose
Not imposing at all! I have not "officially" posted the rifle!!!
Bump
I'm guessing you didn't end up with a Savage 99 you can burn this in? smile
Well, wadya got?
Pulling listing....look for package deal with rifle....tonight. Thanks for looking!
is your ammo still available.
Ill take it!
please let me know how to make payment
[email protected]
Is the .375 still available
Is this still for sale? How can I contact you to purchase?
Thank you,
Robert Vidal
I have 4 boxes of factory loaded 375 WIN 200gr for sales. Also, have a bout 3 boxes of brass and the Lee reloading dies. I traded the gun but I still have the ammo.
WH- PM sent.
ammo still available?
Yes it is. email me at [email protected].
email sent to WH, I'll take 'em.
Every thing is sold. Thank you
© 24hourcampfire