Home
Posted By: taz4570 Powder FS - Denver Area Only - 03/25/13
I have several powders available. Most are opened, some full, others partial. $10 each.

H322, H335, H4895, H870

Re 12, 2 of the older cans

IMR 3031, 4320, 4064

Win 748, 760

Thanks.
pm sent
ADVERTISE YOUR F*CKING LOCAL BULLSHIT ON A LOCAL BOARD, [bleep].

ADVERTISE HERE, DUMBASS
What a bitch
Originally Posted by tunacan
What a bitch
I agree. I think anyone who advertises for only a LIMITED audience is a f*cking bitch. If you're on this board selling, you're offering to everyone here who can legally own the items. Otherwise, you're wasting everyone's time.
why does everyone think its a big hassle to ship powder? can someone answer me that
Posted By: clos Re: Powder FS - Denver Area Only - 03/25/13
I will take the H4895 if still avail.
Originally Posted by Bricktop
What a bitch
I agree. I think anyone who advertises for only a LIMITED audience is a f*cking bitch. If you're on this board selling, you're offering to everyone here who can legally own the items. Otherwise, you're wasting everyone's time.

Wasting time? The ad says "Denver Area Only" in the header. You could have saved yourself the effort, time and senseless remarks by not clicking on the post.

What a bitch
Wasting time? The ad says "Denver Area Only" in the header. You could have saved yourself the effort, time and senseless remarks by not clicking on the post.
Here's the deal, dumbf*ck, it bumps down everyone else's ads who ARE trying to sell to the entire board so that one or two inconsiderate f*ckasses can shill their BULLSHIT to a specific group.

There are specific boards for those purposes. This isn't one of them. Get that through your thick f*cking head.
What a bitch
Here's the deal, dumbf*ck, it bumps down everyone else's ads who ARE trying to sell to the entire board so that one or two inconsiderate f*ckasses can shill their BULLSHIT to a specific group.

There are specific boards for those purposes. This isn't one of them. Get that through your thick f*cking head.

You know what else bumps down the other classifieds??? You're lame posts.

I was just trying to get you to waste a little more of your time and I succeeded. With the several thousand posts (most being senseless) it looks like you have much time to spare.

Mama says you cant argue with dumb, so I'm done here.

Good luck with the powder sale to the OP
Bricktop, I will sell you some cheese to go with that whine!

Bump up for the local guy!

You know what else bumps down the other classifieds??? You're lame posts.

I was just trying to get you to waste a little more of your time and I succeeded. With the several thousand posts (most being senseless) it looks like you have much time to spare.

Mama says you cant argue with dumb, so I'm done here.

Good luck with the powder sale to the OP
My time is never wasted hammering on clueless, self-centered assh*les. Including you. The damage of this [bleep] posting his ad in the first place has already been done. It never should've been posted in the first place.
Sorry to upset the commies and ladies, but it is the "Free Classifieds".
Originally Posted by taz4570
Sorry to upset the commies and ladies, but it is the "Free Classifieds".
But guess what? It ain't "FREE DENVER AREA CLASSIFIEDS." Dumbf*ck.
off to watch the walking dead.

bump.
Posted By: CRS Re: Powder FS - Denver Area Only - 03/25/13
Thanks for the thread, needed some humor today. back up
Some folks really don't like freedom...

Gemby, it's not the hassle. I will happily sell you slightly less than a pound of powder for $10, plus $25 hazmat, plus $10 shipping. Can't say I've ever bought a pound of powder for $45.
Originally Posted by gemby58
why does everyone think its a big hassle to ship powder? can someone answer me that
The same reason some [bleep] decides to advertise on a national board for the benefit of his local dick-lickers only. Clueless dickheads like this "seller" don't give a good God-damn about anything other than what they want and they want that on their terms only.
Look in the mirror.
Some folks really don't like freedom...

Gemby, it's not the hassle. I will happily sell you slightly less than a pound of powder for $10, plus $25 hazmat, plus $10 shipping. Can't say I've ever bought a pound of powder for $45.
Doesn't like freedom, like you? Why the f*ck don't you and the buyer work out what the buyer is willing to pay, dickhead? You're making up the buyer's mind for him.
The damage of this [bleep] posting his ad in the first place has already been done.

Catastrophic and inconceivable
Look in the mirror.
I'm more than willing to sell anything I have advertised to any geographical area, you moronic piece-of-[bleep].
Clos, 4895 is yours. Last time we met up on Wads. Name the place. PM me so that we minimize pricktop trauma.
The damage of this [bleep] posting his ad in the first place has already been done.
Catastrophic and inconceivable
Yes, it is quite inconceivable that someone would act indignant for being called out on a horseshit ad.
is it legal to sell gun powder in Colorado? Better check before you end up with a felony arrest.
Originally Posted by watch4bear
is it legal to sell gun powder in Colorado? Better check before you end up with a felony arrest.
I agree.
I'd be interested in the 335....PM sent
Originally Posted by watch4bear

no, we are all law breakers here. or soon will be.

I have 15 30RD Pmags NIP, just waiting for July 2 so I can sell them.
Bricktop, get yourself some professional counseling ASAP.

ADVERTISE HERE, DUMBASS

That's why my baby Bricktop offers his male pleasure services all accross the nation. He's open to guys accross the nation, not just local!
Posted By: rdd Re: Powder FS - Denver Area Only - 03/25/13
Don't understand why some on this board have to be so rude and think they should police the classifieds.

Free bump for the op he is a good guy.
He's been given the boot elsewhere for this behavior. It's a shame when an adult -- and I use that term loosely in this case -- repeatedly resorts to the maturity level of a 2 year-old and downright disgraceful to treat another person as he does. I'm sure he'd be a little more meek in a face-to-face meeting for fear of someone putting him in his place. But hiding behind his little keyboard, he can let his bad habits and lack of respect run rampant.
Originally Posted by BobbyTomek
He's been given the boot elsewhere for this behavior. It's a shame when an adult -- and I use that term loosely in this case -- repeatedly resorts to the maturity level of a 2 year-old and downright disgraceful to treat another person as he does. I'm sure he'd be a little more meek in a face-to-face meeting for fear of someone putting him in his place. But hiding behind his little keyboard, he can let his bad habits and lack of respect run rampant.
The only reason your bitch-ass is worried about anything is because you're afraid someone is going to interfere with your deadbeat, freeloading ass operating a business via a free classified ad board. If anyone ought to have their ass unceremoniously [bleep], it's some deadbeat like you who's operating a business, but not contributing a nickel towards advertising costs to keep the site running.
Your loathesome spirit shines through once again. And do YOU pay for this board????? Didn't think so.

All is see from you is a predictable regurgitation of ignorance and attitude.

Grow up and get a life...
Your ignorance shines through once again. And do YOU pay for this board????? Didn't think so.

All is see from you is a predictable regurgitation of ignorance and attitude.

Grow up and get a life...
I'm not operating a business either, you f*cking deadbeat piece-of-[bleep]. But you are.

All I see from you is a f*cking crybaby freeloader.
I've sold stuff because I HAD to part with it to cover mounting medical expenses. I am medically disabled and with no prospect of ever working again.

You have no clue about anything. Again, grow up and get a life...
Posted By: Bricktop Re: Bobby Tomek: DEADBEAT - 03/25/13
I've sold stuff because I HAD to part with it to cover mounting medical expenses. I am medically disabled and with no prospect of ever working again.

You have no clue about anything. Again, grow up and get a life...
Bullshit. That's just a f*cking excuse. Your deadbeat ass is able bodied enough to apparently go hunting. You're just like all of these other freeloaders operating businesses for free in the classifieds and you got the nuts to get indignant if anyone suggests you set up your f*cking goat rope bazaar somewhere else.

I imagine your bitch ass will run off and start crying for some kind of intervention just like you did previously on here.
Also, I've giveaway hundreds dollars of items because OTHERS could benefit from it moreso than I could have. But I gave it away on Accuratereloading and Specialty Pistols...because of JERKS like you who would have something idiotic and obscene to say if I listed something FREE on this board.

What have YOU given away besides your chip-on-the-shoulder attitude??? And do you despise me because I am aware of why you were given the boot on other boards???? You sure seem to follow any of my posts and inject your stupidity into them.
Thanks Dicktop for bring it back to the top all the time.

Any jackass can high jack a post, A good man or lady can post anything he or she wants to sell on this board DICKTOP.
Also, I've giveaway hundreds dollars of items because OTHERS could benefit from it moreso than I could have. But I gave it away on Accuratereloading and Specialty Pistols...because of JERKS like you who would have something idiotic and obscene to say if I listed something FREE on this board.

What have YOU given away besides your chip-on-the-shoulder attitude??? And do you despise me because I am aware of why you were given the boot on other boards???? You sure seem to follow any of my posts and inject your stupidity into them.
Yeah, you're a regular magnanimous philanthropist.

The reality is you're a self-serving freeloader.

I haven't been kicked off anywhere. That's what pisses you off. You try and try. You huff and you puff. But I'm still here. And a lot of other places you shill.
Bricktop wrote: "Bullshit. That's just a f*cking excuse. Your deadbeat ass is able bodied enough to apparently go hunting."
--

I guess you are even more stupid than you sound as it is apparent you can't even master 3rd grade reading comprehension. WHEN have I been hunting? I wouold LOVE to go hunting. Killing a hog or predator from the house is NOT my idea of hunting.

So, again, tell me WHEN I have been hunting...
You are free to post your local for sale ads here. Bricktop is wrong about FC policy.
Bricktop wrote: "Bullshit. That's just a f*cking excuse. Your deadbeat ass is able bodied enough to apparently go hunting."
--

I guess you are even more stupid than you sound as it is apparent you can't even master 3rd grade reading comprehension. WHEN have I been hunting? I wouold LOVE to go hunting. Killing a hog or predator from the house is NOT my idea of hunting.

I see. You're defining your activities to your benefit. What a f*cking assh*le.
Again, you show your ignorance, Bricktop -- and there are plenty of folks here who agree. I am not wasting any more time on you. You are certainly not worth it.
Ha! You are told you are WRONG, Bricktop -- and by the man who MAKES THE RULES. How do you like that now???
Seems like the major a$$holes on this board have one thing in common-some sort of claim to a hard head.
Wonder why?
Again, you show your ignorance, Bricktop -- and there are plenty of folks here who agree. I am not wasting any more time on you. You are certainly not worth it.
Nope, I'm stating your obvious activities. You operate a business on a free classifieds ad board without contributing a dime, and then cry and whine -- as currently evidenced -- if someone calls you or your ilk out on it.
SO, where are those apologies, brickie??? You have LOTS of them to dole out.
Ha! You are told you are WRONG, Bricktop -- and by the man who MAKES THE RULES. How do you like that now???
How do I like it that you went cried to the site owner? I knew you'd do that and stated as much earlier. That's the kind of deadbeat crybaby you are.

You operate a business on someone else's ad service without contributing a dime and then run and cry like a bitch if anyone posts anything derogatory to you.
SO, where are those apologies, brickie??? You have LOTS of them to dole out.
Apology for what? Rick can allow and disallow whatever he wants. That's never been in question. That doesn't mean no one can hardass you or hound your business.
I did not go to Rick. Check with him yourself. But I am about to contact him regarding something else entirely...
Posted By: Bricktop Re: Bobby Tomek: CRYBABY - 03/25/13
But I am about to contact him regarding something else entirely...
Did you put a lot of effort into becoming a whining candyass? Or were you born that way?

I swear to God I don't know how whiny bitches like you make it through life. You get bent out of shape over [bleep] on internet message boards. What a f*cking puss.

ADVERTISE HERE, DUMBASS

I swear to God I don't know how whiny bitches like you make it through life. You get bent out of shape over [bleep] on internet message boards. What a f*cking puss.

Who's getting bent out of shape here? grin
Originally Posted by Tracks

ADVERTISE HERE, DUMBASS

Who's getting bent out of shape here? grin
That's called "riding someone's ass." Not quite the same as someone crying to the site owner/moderator because someone hurt their feelings.
No matter, just that you seem somewhat conflicted on the issue.
The one I see most often screaming and cursing about items here is you, but that would by your own words, make you a "whiny bitch"
But since you explained it- carry on. grin
Originally Posted by Tracks
No matter, just that you seem somewhat conflicted on the issue.
The one I see most often screaming and cursing about items here is you, but that would by your own words, make you a "whiny bitch"
But since you explained it- carry on. grin
No, I'm not conflicted in the least. I view free classified ad boards as the domain of individuals, not businesses or people operating commercial enterprises. I also view the market on here as being not limited to one geographical area.

If it bothers someone because they had their ass rawhided over their ad, TOUGH F*CKING LUCK. They didn't pay for the ad. These f*cking businesses, like "Bobby," sure as [bleep] ain't supporting the board.
Again I challenge you to prove any of your claims (errr...make that Lies), bricktop. You have never been able to. And you ever will. You'll just resort to your childish name-calling as your predictable attention-deflection mode of operation. And then you'll follow-up with lies. It's pathetic...really, really pathetic.

Again I challenge you to prove any of your claims (errr...make that Lies), bricktop. You have never been able to. And you ever will. You'll just resort to your childish name-calling as your predictable attention-deflection mode of operation. And then you'll follow-up with lies. It's pathetic...really, really pathetic.
A simple search of your posts confirms everything I've stated, [bleep].
wow.... your view is the final and complete view...the only view.. the one and only way despite what the owner of the site says...

well, without a smiley face... GFY ya fricking whiner, just HOW do YOU make it in life... oh yeah, being louder than anyone else and most disagreeable.

OP- PM headed your way.
No, brickie. It just confirms that you are either delusional or else outright lying -- or perhaps both. You stepped over the line by calling me a deadbeat. Call me anything else you want, but I will not tolerate undeserved and UNSUBSTANTIATED slander of my name or reputation from anyone. Here's your one and on chance to fix that.

And yes, I am serious.
No, brickie. It just confirms that you are either delusional or else outright lying -- or perhaps both. You stepped over the line by calling me a deadbeat. Call me anything else you want, but I will not tolerate undeserved and UNSUBSTANTIATED slander of my name or reputation from anyone. Here's your one and on chance to fix that.

And yes, I am serious.
Too bad, Bobby Bitch. The fact of the matter is you've been operating a business here and haven't paid a damned thing for ads. That would in fact make you a DEADBEAT.
Wrong again, moron. If having to part with my cherished possessions is a business, then tell me what deductions I can claim for having to let go of some of my father's & grandfather's old guns? How do I claim a sentimentel loss for my beloved MGM 6.5 Bullberry Contender barrel, the Ruger SRH my wife gave me for our anniversary in 1992, Christmas binos, etc.? What form does that go on? Tell me, brickie, since you are so damn intelligent. Tell me...

There are much worse things in life than having to part with material goods, but to call that a "business" is just plain wrong...
Wrong again, moron. If having to part with my cherished possessions is a business, then tell me what deductions I can claim for having to let go of some of my father's & grandfather's old guns? How do I claim a sentimentel loss for my beloved MGM 6.5 Bullberry Contender barrel? What form does that go on? Tell me, brickie, since you are so damn intelligent. Tell me...
Nope, not wrong at all, Bobby bitch. You're mad for being called out as a shill.
Again, Bricktop, I do not tolerate slander. Call me what you want, but don't slander my name if you are not ready to face the consequences. Let this serve as notice of my last request for you to remove the "Deadbeat" headers. Otherwise, you'll soon see just how serious I am...
Posted By: TRnCO Re: Powder FS - Denver Area Only - 03/26/13
for Christ sake, take it to PM's so that the rest of us can keep from wading through all your crap trying to find out what has or hasn't sold in the original add....
Again, Bricktop, I do not tolerate slander. Call me what you want, but don't slander my name if you are not ready to face the consequences. Let this serve as notice of my last request for you to remove the "Deadbeat" headers. Otherwise, you'll soon see just how serious I am...
F*ck off, deadbeat gimp.

WHEN have I been hunting? I wouold LOVE to go hunting. Killing a hog or predator from the house is NOT my idea of hunting.

Bobby not "hunting."

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Yep...and the date: 6 YEARS AGO!!!!!!! Get a life, scumbag...
Sorry for posting in this thread, but I won't let brickie get by with his schoolyard bullying crap.
Yep...and the date: 6 YEARS AGO!!!!!!! Get a life, scumbag...
Sorry for posting in this thread, but I won't let brickie get by with his schoolyard bullying crap.
It ain't hard to find [bleep] on your deadbeat ass.

What happened to this, Bobby bitch?

I am not wasting any more time on you. You are certainly not worth it.
Never seen a hog or predator with antlers...just sayin.
Can somebody remind what I was posting?
My posts were kinda a test. For some reason Bricktop never fires on me even when I try to rile him.
I can only conclude that in his real persona he is someone I get along with pretty well.
Still no clue who the hell he is. grin

Just wondering myself. Is there a law against it?

Cheers
Originally Posted by 1legmont

Cheers

You can't ship powder without a Haz/mat license...
So is this still for sale?
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Cheers

Sure you can ship powder with out a hazmat license, I ship powder all the time. Just shipped some today, went to UPS, filled out the lable, paided the shipping and off it went, no questions asked
Is it roughly the $27.50 that most suppliers quote?

Cheers

Sure you can ship powder with out a hazmat license, I ship powder all the time. Just shipped some today, went to UPS, filled out the lable, paided the shipping and off it went, no questions asked

You can't ship GUN powder without a Haz/mat license, How you got away with it is a mystery, but you do need a license...
a mystery, been doing that since 1985
Boys in the hood been robbing liquor stores longer than that, it is still illegal...
true, guess they will put me in UPS jail for this, oh well. Been told my friends in law enforment its only illegal if you get caught
Sounds like congress to me.
So long as you paided the shipping, its alright.
I even told the counter girl, from time to time what it was to see what they would do, and they did nothing, not even a word. Just weighed it, take my money and place it on the belt.
You can't ship GUN powder without a Haz/mat license, How you got away with it is a mystery, but you do need a license...
NOT TRUE. We've discussed this at length previously. Small amounts -- under 100 pounds -- don't require any permitting.

UPS and Federal Express, on the other hand, have a policy requiring all powder shipments to be charged their arbitrary HAZMAT fee by a shipper who has obtained a "license" administered by them.

This is just like UPS and Federal Express hammering everyone with that "next day" bullshit on handguns.
Posted By: aalf Re: Powder FS - Denver Area Only - 03/26/13
NOT TRUE. We've discussed this at length previously. Small amounts -- under 100 pounds -- don't require any permitting.

UPS and Federal Express, on the other hand, have a policy requiring all powder shipments to be charged their arbitrary HAZMAT fee by a shipper who has obtained a "license" administered by them.

This is just like UPS and Federal Express hammering everyone with that "next day" bullshit on handguns.

OK, why then does www.speedeedelivery.com/ charge the same haz mat fee? For a company that wants to take a bite out of the big boys, it would be the perfect opportunity to have cheaper rates to send powder/primers w/o the upcharge, yet they also charge the fee, although it is less than the $27.50 the others charge.....

Originally Posted by aalf

OK, why then does www.speedeedelivery.com/ charge the same haz mat fee? For a company that wants to take a bite out of the big boys, it would be the perfect opportunity to have cheaper rates to send powder/primers w/o the upcharge, yet they also charge the fee, although it is less than the $27.50 the others charge.....
Is this your f*cking "proof?" Citing another shipping company's policy?

Give me a f*cking break.
[bleep] you dickhead, it was a valid goddam question, that you prefer to ignore. Answer it or shut the [bleep] up, you mutha [bleep]' cock suckin' piece of [bleep].....
[bleep] you dickhead, it was a valid goddam question, that you prefer to ignore. Answer it or shut the [bleep] up, you mutha [bleep]' cock suckin' piece of [bleep].....
Valid in what way? No company wants to be sucked in to any association with any high profile shooting and is therefore going to try and limit their liability with respect to firearms. Citing another company's policy doesn't prove [bleep].
Valid in what way? No company wants to be sucked in to any association with any high profile shooting and is therefore going to try and limit their liability with respect to firearms. Citing another company's policy doesn't prove [bleep].

God dammit answer the [bleep] question....don't give me that not wanting to deal in firearms related bullshitt....I've ordered a lot of powder/primers from a company in Iowa that always ships Speedy when it's in their area, cheaper and faster. Their fee was $10 when the big two charged $20.00.

Again....

If a relatively small mid-west company wants to extend their territory and customer base, why would they charge a haz mat fee if it's really only a UPS/FedEx policy?

So is a Haz/mat license issued by the goverment on the local, state, or federal level? NO, its UPS and Fed Ex trying to make extra money off of you. So if its a license and issued by the goverment were do I apply? If it is a license issued by the goverment, why can speedeedeleivery.com be cheaper? Bricktop hit it on the head with UPS and Fed Ex's bullsh!t on nextday shipping handguns, you pay there bullsh!t $25.00 fee if you ship a handhun across town or across the country. Its a big rip off thats why I use the USPS for shipping handguns
Maybe if your going to pipe up, how 'bout you answer my question?
Why wouldnt speedeedeivery.com charge you a per say hazmat fee? they know you cant ship by USPS and they know UPS and Fed Ex charges $20.00 so why not get on the band wagon and make alittle extra $$ too. What is the defference if you ship powder or ammo, ammo dont require a haz/mat. In my book a case of ammo in a fire is must more worst that a case of powder unless its black powder.
If you had a shipping company and see that UPS and Fed Ex is making 27.50 off a haz/mat wouldnt you do the same if you started a shipping company??
If you had a shipping company and see that UPS and Fed Ex is making 27.50 off a haz/mat wouldnt you do the same if you started a shipping company??

Stop speculating.....you'd gain more customers by not charging any at all.

true but there in the bussiness to make money too and if someone else gets extorted money on a trumped up fee why cant they. I just shipped powder yesterday by UPS Ground, went in fill out a shipping lable on there PC, put it on the scale, paided the shipping cost and out the door I went, didnt say it was powder this time but I have from time to time to see what they would say or do, and nothing was said or added to my shipping cost.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Powder FS - Denver Area Only - 03/26/13
This so called hazmat fee was created by common carriers for the extra precautions of handling of hazardous materials. they can charge what ever they want, the money goes into their coffers. FMCSA does not get one red cent of that money. If a UPS truck gets into an accident, and DOT discovers they have a reportable quantity that isn't properly documented, they are the ones in trouble. It is on their truck, they are responsible for what they carry across the highways. Its capitalism, they can charge whatever the market will bear, and it seems $27 bucks is the number.
true but there in the bussiness to make money too and if someone else gets extorted money on a trumped up fee why cant they. I just shipped powder yesterday by UPS Ground, went in fill out a shipping lable on there PC, put it on the scale, paided the shipping cost and out the door I went, didnt say it was powder this time but I have from time to time to see what they would say or do, and nothing was said or added to my shipping cost.

I could give a flying [bleep] what you do or how you do it.

I asked a simple question and only get shuck and jive.....

You tell them lover! Don't let them give you any lip because of your lifestyle. We were born this way, it wasn't a choice. Now hurry up and come home to daddy.
For God sake, if you guys want to debate hazmat fee's do it somewhere else. Have a little respect for someones post. You guys are acting like a bunch of kids. Take you ball and go play somewhere esle!!!

I could give a flying [bleep] what you do or how you do it.

I asked a simple question and only get shuck and jive.....

How can I answer a question on what somebody or company does, I cant.
Posted By: coyo Re: Powder FS - Denver Area Only - 03/26/13
wow what a drag I just came thru denver a week ago and man Id have bought it all.
I got some H1000 for sale in Denver too.... That's what this post WAS about!!! smile
Posted By: clos Re: Powder FS - Denver Area Only - 03/26/13
I will trade almost 2000 LRP for some H4350. also. (Local)

just throwing it out there.
Posted By: yosam Re: Powder FS - Denver Area Only - 03/26/13
will buy some pm
Have acouple of cases of RL-22 for in PA
I have a Craftsman lawn mower with a Honda engine. Just installed new blade. $125 FTF only Oklahoma City area. Cash, no trades. No pictures.
I'm interested. Does it have a fresh set of muffler bearings?

Cheers
I'm interested. Does it have a fresh set of muffler bearings?

Cheers
No, but I put a new set of front wheels on it last year. Available for live demo. NO SHIPPING.
Think I'll start a new post. This one sure was fun.
I have a Craftsman lawn mower with a Honda engine. Just installed new blade. $125 FTF only Oklahoma City area. Cash, no trades. No pictures.

I want to buy just 1 of the blades, will you remove it? OKC is too far for me, but I'll meet you in Del City.

American Express Travelers checks are regarded as cash, right.?

cry
Wow. I just cant see what the big [bleep] deal is.
What dont you have a warm glass of milk and nap there pops.

will you ship to TN?????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by renegade50
will you ship to TN?????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!
NO SHIPPING! Must pick up lawn mower in person. Can make you a deal on an extra gallon of gas if you buy mower. BRING OWN CONTAINER FOR GAS!
i was talking about the powder in colorado

hahahahhaa!!!!

already got a mower

push one and it sucks with a capitol S
hahahahaa!!!!!!
Originally Posted by renegade50
i was talking about the powder in colorado

hahahahhaa!!!!

already got a mower

push one and it sucks with a capitol S
hahahahaa!!!!!!
This is self-propelled and available for demos on my yard.

Al, have a snickers. smile
© 24hourcampfire