Home
Limited time only...

I've got another batch cooked up, ready for build. I've had several requests from guys who wanted to build their own knives on these budget bushcraft style blades. If you want to build one of these yourself, get with me NOW before I start building these up.

I will sell you the bare steel, as pictured, ground, bored, heat treated, and rough for $20. You will finish/polish the steel, flatten the tang to your satisfaction, establish the edge, and build the grip.

If you want me to finish grind the steel, level the tang, and establish the edge, so all you have to do is build the grip, I will sell you that prepped blank for $30.

[Linked Image]

They're all similar design and size, so I will do the picking & choosing for budget blank purchases. Just tell me bigger blade, or smaller blade (cutting edge.)

PM me asap to order a blank (or 2, or 5...). I have about 30. Whatever doesn't get bought up for private build, I will be building into budget knives shortly hereafter, so stay tuned!
Blades are high carbon, modern sawmill bandsaw steel, the heat treat is very hard, probably towards 65rc. Fantastic sharpness and edge retention, but bend them past about 20 degrees they'll break. (Gain one area, lose in another. These small blades aren't much for pry bars, so harder is better in my opinion.)

Budget style and material, I have some high end blanks too, if you're interested. D2 carbon and ATS34 stainless.
Again, right now is blanks only... finished knives later...

Thanks for the inquiries!
A few spoken for, I will give it another few days, then they're going to the shed to build the finished budget skinners.
Also... Grinding a batch of ATS34 Stainless blanks too, here's a His/Hers set...

[Linked Image]

If you want a stainless blanks to build, let me know. It's time to put in for it, as I'm in the process...
How much for a finished budget knife and what do you get
Finished budget skinners are blasted, blued, gripped in micarta, and sheathed in a simple kydex blade sleeve. $50.
© 24hourcampfire