Home
I am selling my Remington 870 Wingmaster LW .410 First year production (1969). This gun is overall near new cond. 25 " full choke. a beautiful shotgun that points like a dream. $775.00 plus 30.00 to ship your ffl in conus.[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Sir,
Where in the world do you find these gems? Bump for a good guy
Deep,Deep in the back of my vault.
I can't wait to see what you pull out of it when you really need some money. Bump for a great guy
btt
Droolin'.
This gun has not been hunted just pampered .
Many years ago, the little pump woulda really shined in Mexico on White Wings! Crime and corruption ruined all that. (Those WERE the dayz.....)

DMc
btt
It's a hoot to shoot with hardly any recoil. The receiver appears a little smudgy in the pic, I should have wiped it with some oil b4 taking pic.
btt
Btt
yar, nice gun i have her sisters... 410, 20 and 28 NIB ... all early 70's...Gems... is an understatement.... nice gun... good luck with sale
I had my hands on like new 28 ga and passed on it and have regretted ever since.
Yar,you looking for any trades?
No trades at this point. Thanks
I am open to reasonable offers .Thanks
Btt
PM sent Thanks
btt
btt
Btt
695.00 shipped
Super sweet and wanting a new home
PM sent. Thank you.
Btt
btt
pm sent
sold pending funds
Guys, I know this is an old post but I have to ask if this gun actually sold. If it didn't would it still be for sale? If if did sell does anyone know if the new owner is interested in selling or if anyone has one exactly like it. I would like one made up until the mid 80's chambered in .410 and must be a Wingmaster.

Thanks!!!
Originally Posted by gluck
Guys, I know this is an old post but I have to ask if this gun actually sold. If it didn't would it still be for sale? If if did sell does anyone know if the new owner is interested in selling or if anyone has one exactly like it. I would like one made up until the mid 80's chambered in .410 and must be a Wingmaster.

Thanks!!!

I'm sure this one is long gone but a few show up on Armslist.

http://www.armslist.com/classifieds...re&tag=remington&tag=pump-action
I know this an old post but was wondering if this shotgun is still for sale? I found this during a Google search for one of these. Thanks.
© 24hourcampfire