Home
Have to sell me perfectly set up Lyman Great Plains Hunter rifle with ammo, accesories and custom elk hide (hair on) possibles / ammo bag.
Only fired enough times to sight it in with these sights then put away. I have figured out that (OK, finally admitted...) that I am just too sick and ill to put this to any use going foreward and need some more money kinda quick for various bills and living expenses so here goes....

Barrel is 1 in 34 twist so as to be accurate with round ball or Conical bullets (It very much is as far as I can tell)

Nipple area bored out to accept Hot Shot Musket nipples, ignites EVERYTHIONG now!

Lyman Globe front and peep rear sights installed and sighted in

fiberglass and wood ramrods included

Inside the custom made (and included with this rifle ammo combo) elk hide possibles bag are many accesories that will come with this rifle. Cleaning jag, load removal screw tip, patches, round ball and conical projectiles, speeedloaders, brass powder flask with several differnt size powder drop tubes for various loadings, and more. EVERYTHING one needs to own, clean fire and hunt with this rifle for a long time to come.

Rifle, possibles bag, accesories and projectiles ALL for only $695.00 shipped to your doorstep. Part trades considered, can send more pictures via a vcell phone pic if so desired.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

what caliber?
Oh yeah! DOH!!!!

54 caliber my freind. Round balls are .530 Conicals somewhat larger.

PArtial Trades for a 357 Revoilver or lever action rifle always a possibility.

MARK
AWSOME traditional BP set up here, needs a new home where the owner can shoot it and hunt with it.
Great chance to look and feel cool/retro yet with a rifle that will more reliably go BOOOOOM! and is easy to aim and hit with. Even with post middle aged eyes like mine.
BTW, if you want this rifle and accessories and would like to buy it with a credit card that could be arrainged. Merely charge the auto repair parts I am going to buy with the money anyway (or even some of my medical clinics and DR's who take plastic!) onto your card and have them shpped to me.
Still for sale, should be SOMEONE here who wants a really nice traditional ML with all of the gear.
Safariman...if it were a flintlock, we might be talking. I hope you sell it, they are great smokepoles
© 24hourcampfire