Home
Only took this out to the yard to shoot a few arrows through it two or three times. Only been strung up and shot those three times. Custom built by master traditional boyer Mike Bollinger of Three Rivers Bows. 52lb at 28 inches, made from Zebrawood/bamboo and glass laminated. New flemish style string, furball string quieters, one dozen like new wood arrows, tradtional leather arm guard - lace up type - leather finger glove, wonderful and user freindly tradtiional bow set up. Pretty, too!
Picks can be sent via cell phone only at this time.

Bow, arrows, accesories delivered to your door for only $695.00 (Less than the bow sells for by quite a bit IIRC)

MARK
WONDERFUL traditional set up here, and I need to turn this into cash for living expenses and medical bills. Offers, anyone?

Trades plus cash?
Wonderful and beautiful bow that my stoved up joints will simply not allow me to enjoy anymore.

Will consider a trade for anything that I can easily re sell for cash. Part of or all of a purchase can be done with your credit card if you want by merely paying for the car and motorcycle parts I need and having them shipped to me.
© 24hourcampfire