Home
Looking for a Davis tent with poles in good condition. Looking for 14x16 or bigger. A stove to throw in there would be nice too. Let me know what you got. Headed back to Wyoming this year and don't want to bring the trailer. Cash in hand and we can figure out shipping. I am in Sacramento, CA.

Thanks.

-Ryan.
bump
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...true/12_x_14_Davis_Wall_tent#Post7736629
bump
Up
up
bump
It's worthwhile to call Davis Tent direct. They frequently have one of kinds, scratch and dents, as well as returns that are not listed on thier website. I got an excellent deal on a new tent that ordered and never picked up.
Check Craigs Sacramento list. A guy has a Cabela,s Canvas 12X17 with stove at a really good price. I live in Lakeport and if I had the time I would go look into it myself but I don't.
Dan
I bought a tan tent once, as it was 10% off Davis has some fun with colors too). Seemed like a good idea until I tried to light it up. You wouldn't think tan would make that much difference, but it does.
I have a 14X17 davis tent and awning wall tent. for sale only used once. it is just too big. went down i size to a 12x14.
not interested in shipping is the only draw back.

PM me with questions.
Long way to drive for a tent for me. Thanks though.
© 24hourcampfire