Home
For sale, a Ruger M77 RLS Older Tang Safety Ultralight Weight Carbine with a 18.5" barrel. The gun is New, with just a few safe marks.

This is a sweet little rifle with a wood stock, red Pad and all original.

Price: $575.00 plus shipping to your FFL in the lower 48.

PM me or text 904-509-8293 for Pics.

Serious Buyers only please.

The rifle is near perfection.
Price drop: $545.00 same conditions.
Have the box?
Nice little rifle. Had one for years just like it. One of the best shooters I own. Killed several elk and sheep with mine.
Price reduction $525.00 plus shipping to lower 48 FFL's
I do not have the original box or rings
So basically, no box, no rings, few dents and dings.... A used rifle that is not at all in new condition
Originally Posted by Mac1978
So basically, no box, no rings, few dents and dings.... A used rifle that is not at all in new condition

Why do you feel the need to crap in someone else's ad? If you don't like his rifle........DON'T BUY IT !!!!

Exactly how many deer have you killed with the box your rifle came in?

Bump for a very nice deer rifle.
A big +1 to Squatch.
Have the box?

Classified cowboy?
Mac1978- somebody needs to put him in a box.
Yes, just a mouth with nothing to back it up. Im sorry guys, heaven forbid someone impart some reality.
I would buy it if the price was right. These sell for 4-450 here in central KY. Ill buy it on general principal if the price is appropriate.
I would buy it if the price was right. These sell for 4-450 here in central KY. Ill buy it on general principal if the price is appropriate.

sure they do.
There was one on armslist a few months ago for 380. I didnt buy it because it had a scratch in the stock. You losers want to play whose is bigger?
There was one on armslist a few months ago for 380. I didnt buy it because it had a scratch in the stock. You losers want to play whose is bigger?

The fact of the matter is that nobody on this forum gives a rat's patoot about your opinion on guns....period.!!

If you want to play childish games with regard to "whose is bigger", then perhaps you should go post on ChatRoulette, or some such site.

The OP posted a rifle for sale. What is your problem, exactly ???
There was a day when this forum was watched and trouble makers were quickly corrected or booted from the 24's. please let that day come again! Idiots on certain threads need to play somewhere else. Others just want to buy and sale and look at others stuff!

If you are not a buyer, pass the thread!
I am a buyer.... If this fella's rifle was priced appropriately it would be sold already.
Im not a troublemaker ,Buckmaster. I do appreciate the offer at 2x the price via PM, however. You overpriced your rifle. End of debate
We can only hope....................
What can you hope, sasquatch?
Price Drop $500.00 same conditons
Idiots on certain threads need to play somewhere else. Others just want to buy and sale and look at others stuff!

Or continue to adjust the price until it sells. You guys are amazingly simple
The RENE Ruger reference lists the M77RLS rifles under "scarce or rare model/caliber variations" with a known serial number range for the .270Win. as (770-90225 to 772-00238).

I own one of these in .308Win. & they are very nice rifles indeed!
Seems to be smelling a lot like Larry Root in this thread.

If not Larry himself then surely someone who's been to the LR School of Azzholes.

Bump for an interesting rifle.
Why is being realistic being an A-hole? I just dont understand why guys get so butt hurt about the value of their stuff. It is what it is
a rifle is valued at what someones willing to pay for it, if you are not willing to pay what the seller is asking, send a pm with an offer, it is then his choice to either sell it or not, period, end of story. being a dikk, a knowitall, and an as%hole to all who regularly sell on here will do nothing more than get you put on their ignore list, of which you are ow on mine. Matter of fact I would not sell you something if you offered 2x the asking price because you are a douche. lenny
Yes, just a mouth with nothing to back it up. Im sorry guys, heaven forbid someone impart some reality.

Yes, you're rude and abrasive and full of yourself.
I am abrasive, but i am right on this one.
Mac1978,
Weather your right or wrong why don't you just move on. Nobody wants to hear your imput anymore, and if your buying these rugers for what you say you better buy all you see.
Guys, I thank all the backers! You guys are great!

Every now and then some dips--t will invade a thread, live on it and expose his silly remark that nobody gives a rats ass!

That's the current situation we have. He's probably broke and just wants a free handout. Just disregard the pinhead!

I still have the Ruger .270 and its a nice rifle for sale. Thanks.
Actually, i just made the observation that it was a bit high.you guys were the ones that got defensive. I see that its still for sale...
These are great little rifles, similiar to my Ruger M77 RUL 270 - light, handy as hell in tight quarters & accurate, so if you are looking for a great carbine rifle, here it is - especially love the tang safety under my thumb. Kinda hard to find at times for sale and we all have our sense of value, but I think this is a good deal for a great rifle.
Mac, cease & desist!
Naa. I haven't done anything wrong
Idiots on certain threads need to play somewhere else. Others just want to buy and sale and look at others stuff!

Or continue to adjust the price until it sells. You guys are amazingly simple

dude, STFU! like you said, "if you are not a buyer, pass the thread." well, time to pass.

ked
Free bump. Good price.

Travis
I still want to sell it. It's a great light rifle for a child or lady. 6 lbs or less.

Great short brush gun.

thanks for the bumps guys!
Great rifle, good price folks!
I offered 450 for it...
A bit ironic that you passed on one priced @ $380 due to a scratch on the stock. But you have to post out in the open that you offered $450.
Very obvious that you are only out to start crap. Or........ are a complete lier.

I offered 450 for it...
Free bump, what is with all the dickweasels lately?
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Free bump, what is with all the dickweasels lately?

They have no money. Haters gonna hate.

Free bump.

Travis
Mac1978 please die. You are an ass. I would not sell you a bucket of dirt for ten thousand dollars.
And I turned him down. Because of his negative attitude and because I asked nicely for him to leave my Thread, I told this fellow, 'I'll take 2x the price"!

Actually, he could not buy the gun. He has zero cash.
I still have the rifle if other are interested. Thanks for the Backers! Awesome guys out there. A few scum can screw up a sells thread. They have to express their BS about nothing that nobody give a darn!
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Free bump, what is with all the
dickweasels
lately?

They have no money. Haters gonna hate.

Free bump.

Travis

Well siad Trav. i too am pretty poor these days, but hey, no need to go 'round bashin'. Life is too short.
Who said anything about not having any money? You guys are the ones selling your toys. Its hilarious to me that you guys are bent out of shape over $50, and I just cant help but poke the dog.
Has nothing to do with $50. It has everything to do with class, something you obviously know nothing about.
don't worry about dog pokeing any longer as I'll take this one via conversation with owner !!.. SOLD, via owner convermation obviously, thanks !
For somewhere between 4-450 i assume.
I used to have RLS rifles in several calibers. They're neat little carbines.
This Ruger RLS is Sold. No thanks to Mac 'douche bag' 1978!

It went to fine man who shares the same ideals I do. Thank God there are other conservative folks out there!

Please excuse the poke at MAC. He is a piece of trash who no longer can poke around on this thread! If the idiot lands on your thread, do yourself a favor and push him out. Hopefully with enough 24's complaining they will kick his pokey butt off the classified. That's my take!
Well, thats certainly an un Christian thing to say, being that you had to play that card....
Hey Mac,

I have that rib you are looking for let me know what you want to pay.

Thanks,
Travis
Mac I'm a real Christian but as the bible says 'we are all as of filthy rags' and in your case 'I fell short of the glory of The Lord!'

Your never welcome on my threads again! Just pass them bye. Nobody wants to read your pokes at their guns, gear or prices. It's people like you who add dissension in good threads.

If want go slam folks stuff and add insults' use the darn PM function, that's what it's for!

Learn and live your life with closed. People really don't care what you have to say!
You are the one that is agitated
Hey Mac. Do you want this rib or what?

Travis
Mac doesn't need a rib. He's looking for some COCK.

Classy bunch
I find it hilarious to expect respect from people when you refuse to give it yourself. Things must be pretty pathetic in your life to devote so much time and attention to a thread you are not welcome in. I would feel sorry for you, but honestly could care less. Have a nice life.
Well, it has been at least a bit satisfying to see all the reactions. Im not here to make friends, and I dont participate in forums because I actually have some other more important things to do. I browse the classifieds to add more toys to the pile,thats it. I actually would have left this alone if it hadn't been for the first few super redneck comments.
Mac1978,

It's always great to watch a professional haggler at work. Congratulations on your fine buy.
And that's a 5 star facial!!! Now, the story is finally over. Good night & turn out the lights on your way out Mac!
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Mac1978,

It's always great to watch a professional haggler at work. Congratulations on your fine buy.

I would assume you would be suggesting that i was capable of having multiple log in names, or playing "good cop bad cop" with a friend? Did you know that with google voice you can basically choose your phone number?
Hey Mac, just the way people feel about the classified only folks.
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lnNYXgV7L-c[/video]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
And once again your community shows its true colors.
Should we visit they,there,their,they're,to,too,two,sale,sell,liar,lier,and the posessive apostrophe?
Mac1978,

Evidently you're too much of a completely self-absorbed horse's ass to know when somebody is being sarcastic.

Good luck on your future negotiations on the Campfire Classifieds.
kNo kneed to viset that [bleep]. Owr sprillen is fyne.
[Linked Image]
Once again a subtile nudge tumbles the gyros. You guys are awesome.
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Mac1978,

Evidently you're too much of a completely self-absorbed horse's ass to know when somebody is being sarcastic.

Good luck on your future negotiations on the Campfire Classifieds.

I'm glad to know you guys aren't saavy to that sort of thing.
There are plenty of other forums that graciously accept low-balling limp dicks. Perhaps you'll be able to locate one.
I hardly think that 10-15 percent is lowballing, but you guys sure are colorful with your choices of words!
mac someone wants to sell you a low rib on your wtb ad
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_9hv_jGX-mQ[/video]
That's not really how that works...
That's not really how that works...

No post outside of classifieds? Yeah, that's pretty much how that works.
Maybe when I have thousands of posts in an internet forum I will have a better grasp on reality.
Maybe when I have thousands of posts in an internet forum I will have a better grasp on reality.

Your being a dumbphuck has little to do with the internet.

SMD,
Travis
I was the purchaser of this gun, and it showed up yesterday...the sellers assessment of it was a short fall , IMO...the only problem w/this gun is that's its to nice to take afield: now I have to struggle w/ that...lives dilemmas are a bitch ! I now have to live w/that fact...poor me ! Oh well, I hope to eventually get over this quandary I am now faced with...
Thanks Elk! I try to describe all the stuff conservatively. All my stuff is perfect unless otherwise pointed out.

Thank you for your kind words. Enjoy the gun! Take it and Hunt😁!!

You too were great to work with. I enjoyed the transaction. SW
© 24hourcampfire