Home
[Linked Image]

BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES
SPECS:
STYLE: HUNTER
STEEL: L.FOWLER { MEGA~EXPLOSION DAMASCUS } 1095/15N20 ~ CARRYING A DEEP TOP BEVEL
FINNISH:ACID DIPPED HAND RUBBED TO 1500 GRIT THEN WAXED
SCALES:BEAUTIFUL INTENSE 3D FLAMING REDWOOD (( INSANE FIGURE !! ))
HARDWARE: MOSAIC PINS / LANYARD TUBE W~BEADED LANYARD
MEASURMENTS: 8"" OVERALL / 3 3/4" BLADE
EXTRAS: LEATHER BEADED LANYARD
SHEATH: TOOLED LEATHER
PRICE: $335.00 SHIPPED USPS PRIORITY MAIL I SHIP INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY MAIL,BUYER IS RESPOSIBLE FOR SHIPPING CHARGES,
ASWELL BEFORE PURCHASE WE BOTH AGREE I THE SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS
PAYPAL PREFFERED [email protected]
CONTACT [email protected]
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME
THE FIRST "ILL TAKE IT" POST BY TIME WILL GET IT
REN WAX COATED BLADE / FOR CORROSION PROTECTION

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i963.photobucket.com/al...ves/BACKWOODS4/139_zps315b2ef4.jpg[/img]

Just click the pics to enlarge them guys!thanks
That is the most impressive knife I've seen on the forum.
THANKS SIR!
Awesome knife, that wood is unreal.
IT IS SUPERB FOR SURE, THANKS
maybe Trade on a S&W 622
Anyone???
Welcome to the Fire BW.

You sir do some awesome work, that knife is incredible.
THANKS MAG
How bout an afternoon look!!
Beautiful....
Thanks Jack
Very nice looking damascus, do you make it yourself? Isn't the "grain" of the damascus supposed to run basically paralel to the edge for utmost sharpness?
I BUY BAR OR SAY {BILLETS} OF THE STEEL FROM LARRY FOWLER IN ALABAMA HE DOES A VERY NICE FORGING PATTERN,THEY GRAIN DOESNT SEEM TO MATTER. I STOCK REMOVE WITH MY GRINDER AND GRIND AND HEAT TREAT EVERYTHING IN HOUSE. HOPE THIS HELPS THANKS
Smoking knife very nicely done. The wood is great.
BUMP,very nice.Where is BackWoods Ohio?North,south,east or west.coobie
Originally Posted by coobie
BUMP,very nice.Where is BackWoods Ohio?North,south,east or west.coobie

Southern tip, out in the sticks!! Lol. my closest town is ironton ohio, i can be in ky or wva either one in 20 mins
I have looked literally hundreds of custom knives and own a few myself but tat is by far the most beautiful knife I have ever seen!
Would you be willing to make a set of 1911 grip panels out of that wood?
Sorry Randy i dont do grips
Pm's replied thanks folks for all your comments
THE SHIPPING RULE DOESNT REFLECT US BUYERS
Late night look!!
Trying to think of something I can trade to get this. No cash on hand these days. Wonderful knife, sir. Surprised it has made it this long wothout a new home.
Originally Posted by BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES
Late night look!!

Amazing! You figured out how to turn off the caps-lock!

Did you happen to talk to the owner of this site about posting all these knives? Obviously you are a commercial enterprise and the classifieds are supposed to be for private sales.
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Late night look!!

No doubt.

Dude, it's a free classified section of a free forum. It's not the Sunday Monster Truck Show. Don't try to overpower the members, and attract attention away from other sellers.

Guys ive done talked to the owner. Im not a big enterprise either, Im a common man trying to make a living how am i overpowering?And the "CAPS" Lock, Well i cant hardly see the small letters,Im not screaming.Anythimg else i can help you with?
Thanks
Late night look!!

Did you happen to talk to the owner of this site about posting all these knives? Obviously you are a commercial enterprise and the classifieds are supposed to be for private sales.

I have spoken with the site owner an all is fine,Posting all these knives? I have posted 3? Is that to many? Im not a company with people working for me and making production knives,There made one by one by myself.No one else.Would someone complain if you were to post 3 items forsale?I guess you would be considered a dealer.Im not here to cause problems or make enemys.But if you dont have anything better to say dont say it.I take things like this personal an sure you would to.
Originally Posted by BW
Late night look!!

No doubt.

Dude, it's a free classified section of a free forum. It's not the Sunday Monster Truck Show. Don't try to overpower the members, and attract attention away from other sellers.

Im not trying to do anything, My work evidently attracts attention,I dont try to over power anyone on here.If someone posts something i think its polite to thank them, I dont come on someones thread to bash them or post ignorance for everyone to look at.If theres a problem with my threads im sure the admin will contact me,I dont need you lashing at me. Im not your child
Hey guys,Bill is a good dude,a friend & makes killer knives. The caps in his listings is just his style,always was. Good luck on sales Bill. Great knives here people. -Vince
Originally Posted by BW
Late night look!!

No doubt.

Lighten up DUDE?I always like when folks call other people DUDE,it speaks volumes.
Nice knife! Free bump smile
Welcome to the Forum, Bill. I'm a happy owner of a couple of your knives, one purchased recently. Here is an opportunity for others to own and enjoy a high quality product of your craft. More power to you!

Jess
THANKS THIS IS SOLD
"Navy stops 'shouting,' ditches all-caps requirement"

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57589002-1/navy-stops-shouting-ditches-all-caps-requirement/

Until just recently, the Navy had a lot in common with your obnoxious uncle who just now discovered the Internet and has been celebrating ever since by posting Facebook updates in all capital letters. Naval messages have been sent in all caps since the 1850s, but a fresh directive has abolished the practice.

Early teletype machines that didn't have the ability to generate lowercase letters are to blame for the long-standing requirement of all-caps communications. The problem is that modern readers interpret the capitalized letters as shouting, a practice that is frowned on as rude.

Dude, take the an example from the Navy.

Originally Posted by BW
"Navy stops 'shouting,' ditches all-caps requirement"

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57589002-1/navy-stops-shouting-ditches-all-caps-requirement/

Until just recently, the Navy had a lot in common with your obnoxious uncle who just now discovered the Internet and has been celebrating ever since by posting Facebook updates in all capital letters. Naval messages have been sent in all caps since the 1850s, but a fresh directive has abolished the practice.

Early teletype machines that didn't have the ability to generate lowercase letters are to blame for the long-standing requirement of all-caps communications. The problem is that modern readers interpret the capitalized letters as shouting, a practice that is frowned on as rude.

Dude, take the an example from the Navy.

If U dOnT lIkE iT dOnT oPeN mY THREADS AND READ THEM. GET A LIFE . IM not ""DUDE"" im BILL

If U dOnT lIkE iT dOnT oPeN mY THREADS AND READ THEM. GET A LIFE . IM not ""DUDE"" im BILL

I'm diggin the red font dude. Like some of your knives too. Waiting on some slimmer models to show up.

Can't stand the all CAP crap though. Seems like you're almost (occasionally) halfway cured.
I SEE IT IS SOLD, BUT I AM GIVING IT A FREE BUMP AS I THINK IT IS VERY NICE,

PLUS A 'FREE' BUMP TO THE GUY WHO REFERRED TO THE MAKER AS 'DUDE'....

like you said...speaks volumes!
Originally Posted by iambrb

Thanks dude!

You'd be surprised by how wrong you might be. wink
Originally Posted by BW
Originally Posted by iambrb

Thanks dude!

You'd be surprised by how wrong you might be. wink

I might be at that! All the best, glad you have a sense of humor!
That knife is absolutely beautiful. Use these classifieds, [bleep] the nay sayers, they can mind their business. Hope you post some more up like that last one, you wont have a problem selling beauty like that. Welcome my friend!
© 24hourcampfire