Home
Posted By: Techsan Sako 85 Finnlight 300 win mag - 07/12/13
I bought this rifle from a fellow campfire member earlier this year, but some unexpected expenses have led me to decide to sell it. Rifle was bought new by the original fire member and never fired. I have not fired it. Rifle is in as new condition.

Rifle will come with Leupold quick detachable rings, or Sako ringmounts, your choice. Also comes with an additional magazine, a Montana sling I purchased for the rifle, and the box and papers. I bought a new Swaro Z3 3-10x42 with plex that currently sits on the rifle. I'm asking $1,200 plus shipping for the rifle and all accessories minus the scope. Asking $1,800 plus shipping for the whole package.

Will post some pics this evening. Thanks for looking folks.
This is one great deal....Especially with the Swarovski.
Having a little trouble downloading pics. If you want pics send me a pm with an email and I'll send them your way.

Thanks.
Nice package!
Somebody please buy this....
Have decided to hold on to the Swaro. Will do $1,150 plus shipping for the rifle and accessories. Email me for pics if you are interested.
I've had some folks ask about the round count. This rifle is unfired.
Final drop to $1,100 plus shipping for the rifle and accessories.
wow pictures?
Fotis - having trouble loading pics, shoot me your email and I'll send you some.
Damn it, email me some pics as well, [email protected]
[email protected] I will load them 4 u
SPF
Whew.... I don't know how much longer I coulda held out
I took one for the team.... grin

You guys are going to have to start helping out though. I don't how many more I can get by my wife without divorce.

Dink
© 24hourcampfire