Home
Just traded for this and will probably never shoot it. SN prefix = "72". Looks about 98% bluing. Stock looks great.....scratch on butt as shown in pic and 2 old minor cracks in buttstock forward from pad (see pic). Includes Ruger rings. Scope NOT included.

$565 $540 shipped to FFL from individual.

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]
Nice looking gun
Fantastic shooters these are...
Thanks guys. BTT.

I have one just like it that also is a great shooter. Didn't think the tang safety/red pad models were MkII, though. Didn't the MkII designation come later? Good luck with the sale of this beauty.
You're right. Not a Mark II. I am anything but a Ruger expert. Thanks.
Btt with reduction
Btt
Bump for a very nice tang-safety Ruger, priced very fairly. If only I hadn't just bought it's twin, but in 7mag, oh well ...
Oh if I wasn't so poor,I would love to have this,nice looking gun I love the tang safety 77's
Ttt. Anybody want it for $520 shipped??
Btt. $520 shipped.
OMG...freaking killing me. I will make it a point NOT to check this ad again! Bump and someone buy this thing
Btt at $520 shipped.
Why did you add the MKII into your post title, since it's a tang safety M77?
Originally Posted by 3dtestify

I took the "MKII" out of the first one that's shown as the main topic when it was brought to my attention. It stayed in all the subsequent posts as "MKII". I said I'm not a Ruger guy..........and I meant it.

This is a M77 with tang safety and red pad. Not sure what else to say. Sorry?
BTT. Reduced last time to $515 shipped.

Btt. $515 shipped.
Free bump for a great deal!
Great guy to deal with! If I hadn't just bought a #1 in 7x57, this one would be on its way to the Adirondacks.
BTT

$515 shipped.
Originally Posted by 257heaven
Originally Posted by 3dtestify

I took the "MKII" out of the first one that's shown as the main topic when it was brought to my attention. It stayed in all the subsequent posts as "MKII". I said I'm not a Ruger guy..........and I meant it.

This is a M77 with tang safety and red pad. Not sure what else to say. Sorry?

you could say... "how about knocking off $250 since i'm not a ruger guy".

would you take $50 plus all the change i have in my console?
BTT . . . should be long gone.
I think I will keep this one. Thanks for all the kind words, guys.

Smart move!
© 24hourcampfire