Home
I have the stock, floorplate, and three mags for a DBM setup on an M70 Classic. They come from a 30-06 rifle. The stock has been bedded and pillared by me. Not professional, but the rifle shot sub-moa in that stock.

Pics to come soon.

Prices:

Stock- $50 shipped
Bottom metal- $50 shipped
Magazines- $50 ea (shipped), 3 with shipping for $140.

$235 shipped for the whole thing as a package shipped to one address.

Might consider trades, let me know what you have.

This is everything necessary to change a long-action M70 Classic in 270 or 30-06 in a DBM-fed rifle. The floorplate is a different outline than a standard M70 arrangement, so the stock is inlet specifically for that. It will NOT work with a standard floorplate. The DBM floorplate uses only the front and rear screws. No middle screw is used. I do not have screws to go with it. They are easy enough to find at Brownell's and other places.

I would prefer to sell it as a set first, but if no interest, I'll separate the mags.
What is the maximum OAL in the magazines ? I have a classic M70 factory 300 RUM Express action
Rounds that are 3.340 will cycle, but I wouldn't go any longer.
need those pics
It's archery season, I have three kids 10 and under, and I leave in 2 weeks for a week-long hunting trip, on which I'm taking a brand new M70 Supergrade that still needs a load tweaked and rebored 30-06 (that these parts came from) that is now a 35 Whelen in a McMillan stock that also needs some load work. Hopefully I'll get pics tonight.

Once the kids are fed, bathed, and put to bed, I should have a moment to breathe. smile
lol, that sounds like my life..
I will take the stock if not cracked.
please remove my offer, sorry thought it was a wood stock.

Donald
Pics:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n566/tddeangelo/DBM/null_zpse754aa95.jpg[/img]

Note on the magazines- 2 are marked "DC" (30-06 length, made for CRF). 1 is marked "D" (30-06 length, made for push feed). All worked flawlessly in my rifle. The CRF mages have "wings" that enclose the bullet in the top round. Really, I couldn't tell a different in function from one to another.

One of the mags also had some corrosion on the bottom plate. I buffed it off and cold-blued it. You can see the difference in the bluing, but I couldn't really catch it in a pic. There is no pitting, function is not hindered at all, but if you look at it just so, you'll see the slight discoloration.

Whole package SPF
All items sold. Thanks!
If they backout let me know. I need em.
© 24hourcampfire