Home
I have a very nice S&W 657 41 Mag SS with an 8 3/8" barrel with a full underlug. It comes with a 2x Silver Bausch and Lomb scope in a Leupold mt and rings, also has a nice set of Hoque custom wood grips. I have the original box. I am asking $965 shipped for it to your ffl. I can email pics if interested. Thanks Robbie
btt
Find someone to buy my 300 weatherby and we can talk please email some pics sending you a pm
pic sent
btt
Post some pics so I can be interested.
I am not smart enough to post them.. send me your email and I will send you a pic..
btt
Open to reasonable offers..
How bout $925 shipped??
that one is a peach....use to be mine, and its a fine shooter... pix for Robbie:

Grips are Hogue custom shop, rosewood with maple spacer & walnut cap...

[Linked Image]

BTT Thanks Gerald!!
Make me an offer!!
Btt
Very nice! These Classic Hunters shoot. I won't be getting rid of mine any time soon.
btt
morning bump
btt
Originally Posted by ryoushi
Very nice! These Classic Hunters shoot. I won't be getting rid of mine any time soon.

I thought the Classic Hunters were only made in 6 1/2" barrels, that is what mine is. And I wouldn't sell mine that cheap!
Originally Posted by OU812Day
Originally Posted by ryoushi

I thought the Classic Hunters were only made in 6 1/2" barrels, that is what mine is. And I wouldn't sell mine that cheap!

I'm no expert, but I believe a full underlug and unfluted cylinder=Classic Hunter. Wish mine was closer, I'd check the barrel length.

southarkrob-Does this 657 say "Classic Hunter" on the the right side?
I just grabbed the box (just got home from deer camp) and it is a 657-5 with a 7.5" barrel. It is not a Classic Hunter..S&W Product number is 163946. Sorry for the confusion... I sure thought it had an 8 3/8" barrel. Rob
Nobody wants a 41 mag.. How bout $850 shipped..
btt
evening bump
btt
Had a classic hunter. Stolen by a room mates " friend" post divorce BS .first and last roommate." Can sleep in my car but can't drive my house"
btt
I guess it is going to have to go to Gunbroker.. I cant believe nobody wants a nice 41 Mag
Please delete.. sold on gunbroker the first day..
deleted
© 24hourcampfire