Home
Up for sale is my super long range hunting rifle. It�s a complete full custom rifle by RW Hart of Nescopeck, PA. Bobby Hart is a 1986 World Open champ and teaches the FBI snipers about long range shooting. The action is a trued stainless Remington 700 action with a skeletonized bolt handle and a Sako controlled round extractor. The trigger is a Remington that breaks at 2 � pounds. It has a 28 inch fluted stainless Hart 1-10 twist barrel. The scope rings are RW Hart custom aluminum and have been lapped. The stock is a McMillan A-5 w/ adjustable LOP and adjustable check piece with dual sling swivels in the front. The stock is aluminum pillar bedded and the action is fully glass bedded with a free-floating barrel. Scope in picture is not included as it already has sold. The caliber is 30 Hart which is a 300 Weatherby with a 40 degree Ackley shoulder with a 300 Winchester neck. It was originally designed as a 1000 yard benchrest round before the big 300 magnums came on the scene, but it really makes a nice ultra-long range hunting round. The case capacity of the 30 Hart is right in the middle between a 300 Weatherby and a 300 RUM. Cases are made fire-forming 300 Weatherby as this round can be used in the gun as well. I only developed one load for this rifle as Bobby has been shooting this round for decades and has a wealth of knowledge. 200 grain Nosler Accubonds at 3150 fps (will give load details to new owner). This load shoots � inch at 200 yards with 3-shot groups. Gun costs $2,800 new. I have brass for the owner. (I may even load up all of them with my load if requested) but I�m keeping my dies as I own another 30 Hart sporter I�m keeping (Redding makes Dies for it). I have too many custom rifles and I�ve only hunted with it once as I just don�t hunt like I used too. 82 rounds down the pipe. Obviously this is a specialty item that needs to find the right owner so I�m open to all reasonable offers and trades. You�ll need to have your FFL send me a copy of their license to ship it. Thanks for looking. High resolution photo on request.

Attached picture Hart.jpg
Whats the selling price and where you from
PM sent, thanks!
btt
What is the asking price?
If you're talking cash...$1,500 shipped to your FFL.
btt
btt
Are those B&C certificates for trophies on the ledge?

Nice animals BTW
Thanks, yes B&C and P&Y for the cougar.
btt
btt
btt, all pic requests sent, thanks!!!
btt
btt
btt
btt
Okay for $1500 I'll pay for the shipping/insurance and I'll also throw in 75-80 200 grain Accubonds, thanks.
What's the record for total number of bumps in a single day? 30Hart has to be on track to shattering that record...

Oh, and btt.
Okay for $1450 I'll pay for the shipping/insurance and I'll also throw in 75-80 200 grain Accubonds, thanks.
btt
btt
Just for FYI, Bobby sells fireformed cases on his website for this catridge plus he'll tell you loads for it over the phone as he has a million that work, target or hunting...this caliber is his baby!
sold!!!
I'll take seconds on this gun.
© 24hourcampfire