Home
Just like the title says, I have a Ruger Zytel RH Short Action stock that has been collecting dust and I'd like to move it along. It will fit a M77 MkII or a Hawkeye. It's in good condition. Has some normal scuffs but nothing major. No modifications with the exception of the sling "swivels" missing (it came to me that way). I checked into replacements and they can be had for under $15 for the set of pins and swivels.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Asking $125 shipped TYD USPS Priority Mail anywhere in the USA. Feel free to PM with any questions. Reasonable offers considered. Not really looking to trade at this time.

Thanks for looking.
Rob
I'll take it. Sending pm.
SPF to slh123

Thanks!
Rob
back up
Not a bad price for a Short action. If I didn't have four skeletons in the safe this would be mine! Bump it up!
Originally Posted by Butler247
Not a bad price for a Short action. If I didn't have four skeletons in the safe this would be mine! Bump it up!

You mean I should have asked more?

Sorry fellas, this one is bought and paid for already. I have a short action Hawkeye take-off too if anyone wants that instead.
I'll take it.

DMc
I have a short action Hawkeye take-off too if anyone wants that instead.

Is the Hawkeye stock synthetic or wood?
It is always nice to be able to assign a values to something I have tucked away in the closet.....

Kaiser Norton
Originally Posted by Kaiser Norton
It is always nice to be able to assign a values to something I have tucked away in the closet.....

Kaiser Norton

I hemmed and hawed about a price on this. On the auction sites, I've seen them go for over $200...that's crazy. I know what I had into it, I also knew what I'd be willing to pay for it. I went with what I thought was "fair" and a price someone would be happy with.
© 24hourcampfire