Home
I have a 12 ga Browning Citori Grade 1 Hunter manufactured in 1986. It has 28" bbls, 3" chambers and invector chokes. The stock has a couple of minor dings from normal hunting use, but overall the gun is in excellent condition.

Looking for $1200 FTF or add $35 to ship, located in the Clinton, MS area. Email me at [email protected] or PM me here.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Bump
Bump
Morning Bump!
Bump
Bump
Reduced $1050
Bump
Morning Bump
$900
Bump
HI SBB
3 questions:
1.Are the choke tubes the older "invectors", or current "invector plus"? I don't recall when they changed.
2.What choke tubes would be included?
3.What is the length of pull?
Thanks.
Joe
Originally Posted by MO2AZ
HI SBB
3 questions:
1.Are the choke tubes the older "invectors", or current "invector plus"? I don't recall when they changed.
2.What choke tubes would be included?
3.What is the length of pull?
Thanks.
Joe

The chokes are the original Invector tubes. I'm not 100%, but I think it has Mod chokes in it, but I will check. As for the LOP, I will have to check that as well. It is my dad's gun, and he has it at his house right now, but I am heading up there monday, and will find out, and post it up then.
Does she lock up tight? Where does the top lever sit when closed?
Originally Posted by Clayshooter25

I will have to look at the lever, but yes it locks up tight, it hasn't had a whole lot of rounds through it.
Can believe it could be wore out I have seen trap and skeet shooters put tens of thousands of rounds through Brownings. They are great shotguns. Good price there too. I gave 800 for one just like it about 10 years ago and thought I got a steel. I bet they have increased in value since.
I'm curious about LOP as well. Nice shotgun, bump...
Originally Posted by Clayshooter25

Only a trap shooter would ask that question laugh.. A pic of the action closed with lever in good view would be nice.
Originally Posted by slickyboyboo
$900

This is a great deal for a citori with invector's.
This gun has a LOP of 14.25" and comes with 2 imp cyl chokes.

Here is a pic of the lock up of the receiver.

[Linked Image]
Thanks for the pics. That is a nice one. Interested in any trades?
No trades, just looking to sale.
Bump for a great deal..
SPF
© 24hourcampfire