Home
I have 9 long guns and 2 handguns that need to go. I just don�t use them enough and need to make room for more interesting guns. All are as described and most could use a little cleaning (lightly shot since last cleaning). PM me for more details and pictures. Prices are for the gun as listed; shipping will be discussed but should be about $25.

Weatherby Orion Grade II O/U, 12ga in excellent condition, 26� bbl, silver receiver, very nice wood. Fired less than 500 rounds and very well taken care of. Includes 5 choke tubes (2xSK, IC, IM, MOD). $900.

Ruger #1B in 25-06 with Leupold VX II 4-12x40AO matte. This rifle is a tack drive with 100 gr Ballistic Tips, I just don�t need it. Overall very nice condition and some nice figure in the wood. Scope is like new and only mounted on this rifle. I also have the original box for the rifle. $1100

Savage 170 in 30-30. This is a quality example of the pump deer rifle. Bought this as a back-up deer rifle for the camp and it killed a few deer, just don�t need it anymore. Includes a Weaver base for $300.

Remington Mountain Rifle in .280 Remington. I bought this when I was in the quest for a 7x57 and found one since then. Includes a set of Talley lightweight one piece rings/bases. $640

Savage 99 in .300 Savage. I think this is the EG model with the light forearm. Very good condition (90 %+) and a good shooter. Not a collector piece but a very nice hunter rifle. $450

Savage model 112 in .223 Remington with Tasco 4-16 scope. A very accurate .223 that I bought for prairie dog hunt about 15 years ago. Fired about 250 rounds through it and then it became a safe queen. Need to move this to make room for something more useful, $400.

H&R Slugger in 12 gauge. Need to get rid of this to buy a 20 gauge for my son. Looking for $200 or an even trade for a 20 gauge.

Mossberg 935 autoloader 12 gauge shotgun. New never fired. 24� barrel with fiber optic sights and full Real Tree Hardwood camo pattern. Includes 2 choke tubes and sling. Perfect for spring turkey or predator calling. $395 SPF to 525xcw
H&R single shot youth model in 7-08. This rifle is NIB and has the scope mounting base. This is the perfect rifle to get your kid or smaller adult hunting. $250

Ruger Blackhawk 357. Good condition with 4 5/8 barrel. It does have a blemish on the cylinder where the bluing is off, looks like some blood got on it. The spot is about � inch by 1/8 inch and not rusted or anything. $325.

S&W model 65 stainless .357 w/4� barrel. Very good condition with black rubber grips. I bought this as a service trade-in and just never use it. It shows some wear on the finish but is overall very good condition and very reliable. $325
SPF to Safariman
Would consider trades toward a Marlin 1894CL in 25-20, a Winchester 70 Featherweight in 6.5x55, a Ruger Blackhawk 5.5� in 45 Colt, Glock Gen 4 model 19, Ruger 77/22 Hornet, or Colt Woodsman.

PM incoming, hoping to get the Model 65 and the Blackhawk.
That S&W 65 is a nice gun
Pics of the Blackhawk please? Pm or mattpair at gmail
I'll take the Blackhawk is mark passes on it
pm me to send pictures
I'll take the Mossberg 935. PM sent.
Is the Orion an SKB made gun, or one of newer made ones?
Mt,Rifle Blued, Wood, BDL. Thanks
H&R Slugger in 12 gauge. PM sent

Rick
I'll take mod 65 if not already spoken for.
Put me 3rd in line for the Blackhawk, been wanting a .357 for sometime.
PM sent accepting your offer for the pair, Model 65 and the Blackhawk.
All PMs responded to, apparently some of my prices are low based on interest...
I am off the net until tomorrow...
PM offer sent to take Savage 112 and Savage lever .300
Ill take the 935
Ill take the 65 pm sent
PM sent on mountain rifle
Would like pictures of the 99 to [email protected]. If good I'll take it.
7th in line for the 65.

grin
Sorry ya'll, I am sending FFL and $$ for the Smith 65 and Blackhawk first thing in the AM.

MARK
Originally Posted by Craig_L
Would like pictures of the 99 to [email protected]. If good I'll take it.

If Craig L passes I would sure like pics of the 99 and the chance to purchase.

Thanks!
Savage 99 SPF to Craig_L.

PM sent on mountain rifle.
Dang.....those might just be the best and most fair prices I've seen in a very long time.

Nice job sir!
Pics please of the Orion 12 ga and Savage 112? Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you!
Originally Posted by byc
Dang.....those might just be the best and most fair prices I've seen in a very long time.

Nice job sir!

Yeah, I agree 100%. This place USED to be where internet FRIENDS met and gave good deals and recieved good deals. Now we have a fair number of interenet deal hawks who watch these closely and often make it hard for reguar members who spend MOST of thier time chattin in the other forums and CONTRIBUTING to this site with pertinent questions and oft times answers go back every now and then to just look in on Calssifieds and the only good deal of the day was swooped in on by some carbetbagger with a post count of THREE! or not many more than that.

I miss the old days of buying and selling with T.Lee, VAnimrod, RAS, And good men plus good full contibuting MEMBERS from here. One kinda new what and who he was dealing with from other conversations and points made in the general camfire, hunting rifles or similar sub forums here.

Rant over, I was glad to see this ad and get a coule of handguns I really have been looking to add to my collection at FAIR, reasonable, sorta good deal for everyone prices. Good on ya, RedLeg172, May you be blessed for doing this the right way and woking with me on my multiple purchase.
Pics would be nice/helpful. Vague description on MR. Can you be more specific if it's not sold yet, thanks..
Thanks Safariman I replied to you in a PM Guess that rant was pointed right at me. I don't feel the need to defend myself and certainly not in a public forum. I came into this forum with nothing but respect for anyone in it, especially the long time users.
Originally Posted by rylee1
Thanks Safariman I replied to you in a PM Guess that rant was pointed right at me. I don't feel the need to defend myself and certainly not in a public forum. I came into this forum with nothing but respect for anyone in it, especially the long time users.

Rylee, Sorry if I ruffled your feathers, but I assure you that I was NOT picking on you at all. We can all see that you are very new to joining the campfire and I hope you pull up a log and enjoy the warmth that this place STILL exudes for the most part. Nope, my mini rant was for so called 'members' who have been on the books for a long while yet have very few posts, with every single one of them in classifieds. And, the few bad actors we have had to deal with, and I just had a DOOZY of a azz hat try to renig on a deal for no good reason, with my point really being that only a few short years ago this place was populated by guys who added in thier thoughts all over the campfire forums, and we used this as more of a friends and family swap meet where we were dealing with folks whose other posts we had read and so knew a little bit about how thy 'rolled' from that.

I was agreeing with another poster about how Redlegs post had fair prices for a change instead of the gouging type prices that have infiltrated our once beloved board here, and a bit of lustful wishing for days gone by when that was the norm rather than the rare exception.

I hope you enjoy your time here, posting and checking out ALL of the forums and adding your presence and knowledge and character to the pot, enriching us as you are yourself enriched by the associations.

A couple of my now very closest friends in the world have come from here, may the same become true for you!

MARK
Hey Mark,if you are not happy here then you could always just leave,I wouldn't be broken hearted,seems to me you have a double standard-go figure-a man of the church,so you say and yet you condemn other for the choices they make..Rylee1,welcome to the forum,don't let a couple sour apples ruin it for you...Merry Christmas to all-even you Mark !!!!!
Mark thank you for your warm welcome and response. Sorry if I jumped the gun. Never my intent to start any problems. I look forward to being a member and taking advantage of the knowledge and friendship possibilities.

Rob
Originally Posted by mudder700
Hey Mark,if you are not happy here then you could always just leave,I wouldn't be broken hearted,seems to me you have a double standard-go figure-a man of the church,so you say and yet you condemn other for the choices they make..Rylee1,welcome to the forum,don't let a couple sour apples ruin it for you...Merry Christmas to all-even you Mark !!!!!

Clueless
Im still waiting for pics of the mr.
Mudder700, you and I have enjoyed a pretty good banter and co existence here until just now. I offered a warm welcome to our new memeber, wished him well and an enriched life through this place, made sure he knew I was not singling him out at all, what gives?

I am going to send this in a PM as well, probably time to quit taking this good mans thread on all of these rabbit trails and let him sell the rest of his guns that he has here. My money and FFL for the guns I commited to are on thier way.

Good guns at Fair and even good deal prices here!
I'll for sure second the thought that these were very good prices! Wish we saw more of that. Mark beat me to that Blackhawk by 2 minutes! Hey that is how it goes on the classifieds, time stamp rules and I was glad the OP honored the deal with Mark as there was a lot of traffic at one time and things got a bit confusing for a bit as to who won the pistol. I probably needed to spend the money towards new tires for the pickup anyhow, was trying to wait another month.

Mark being the good guy that he is PM'd me to see how bad I wanted the 357 and what kind of deal I could make him. Told him to enjoy that pistol, probably better that he won it anyhow.

Originally Posted by CBB
Im still waiting for pics of the mr.

I'll second that. He can post them right here too..
Okay - thanks for the comments about the pricing, I just need to thin the herd, not fund my retirement. I think I replied to all the PMs, there were a bunch. If I missed you please re-send.

The Mountain rifle, Mossberg 935, Savage 99, and both pistols are SPF.

I am not sure on the Orion being SKB, not sure how to tell. I am the original owner and I bought in in the early 90s, maybe 1993 or 94.

Hope that catches everything up and answers any questions.
Is the Savage 223 still up for sale? Please pm me if it is.
Originally Posted by 444Matt
I'll for sure second the thought that these were very good prices! Wish we saw more of that. Mark beat me to that Blackhawk by 2 minutes! Hey that is how it goes on the classifieds, time stamp rules and I was glad the OP honored the deal with Mark as there was a lot of traffic at one time and things got a bit confusing for a bit as to who won the pistol. I probably needed to spend the money towards new tires for the pickup anyhow, was trying to wait another month.

Mark being the good guy that he is PM'd me to see how bad I wanted the 357 and what kind of deal I could make him. Told him to enjoy that pistol, probably better that he won it anyhow.

Interesting.
pm inbound on the Savage 170
+1 Mudder,

I would not sell to him even if his offer came notorized.
Savage 170 is a neat little rifle, had one as a kid, bump for a good little gun
I am going to kill this thread. I still have the Orion (it is SKB(made in Japan)) and the Savage 170. I will relist them individually. If you are interested in either of these then feel free to PM me. All PMs replied to.
© 24hourcampfire