Home
Pre Cross Bolt
PICS:

Marlin 30 30
I've bought two 336s in the past year. Both in .35 Remington. One could pass for unfired, but not documented as such; the other a hunter/shooter with a sweet trigger. In my neck of the woods, your 336 in .30 WCF with the missing rear sight parts, stock dings and non-OEM recoil pad, I'd say $350. Just my opinion, but that's what you asked for, right?
Posted By: pal Re: Price Check: 1976 Marlin 336 - 12/25/13
Hard to tell overall condition from that photo. But one in excellent condition should bring around $400.

My 1971 .30-30.

[Linked Image]
Hadn't finished the post, Now there's a link. Thanks for the help.
I guess Marlin 30-30s are cheaper around here than some places. One in that condition in a shop I frequent would bring $300 tops. I've seen ones in slightly worse condition at $250 pretty regularly. I bought one with awesome wood in 35Rem a couple of years ago that needed some TLC for $200.
Originally Posted by mrchongo
I've bought two 336s in the past year. Both in .35 Remington. One could pass for unfired, but not documented as such; the other a hunter/shooter with a sweet trigger. In my neck of the woods, your 336 in .30 WCF with the missing rear sight parts, stock dings and non-OEM recoil pad, I'd say $350. Just my opinion, but that's what you asked for, right?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^ Pistol grip, non OEM recild pad, rear sight, hurts you on this one. Money is in the straight griped.
$225 to $275...depending on who is interested.
Not being rude, just being honest.
re
Thanks guys. Bluing is actually pretty good for its age but it does have its drawbacks. Probably try to find some local interest I guess to see if anyone is looking for a good shooter.
Over at Marlinowners.com I'd wager it would go for 350-450. Pre Remlin, JM gun, plus presafety model.

I wish like hell I could get the prices on Marlins that some of you guys get in your area. They are pretty darn popular here in Dixie.
i was in a shop in PA today that had several like that for $275-300. but they are extremely common around these parts and can be had for $150-200 if you buy it from a private seller who wants to unload it. pretty common this time of year too.
$250 to $300 is what I see asked for at local gun shows so maybe a bit less FTF elsewhere. Odd caliber like yours, really depends on the buyer.
© 24hourcampfire